• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ande Whall Denim

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fudgebutt
I've had my and wall Slackers since early january... they fit perfectly to my form, are stiff as hell, and feel amazing. I've taken some pics... anyone interested?
Fit pics please.

trailer36

Reaction score
Yes, pics please. I am trying to decide between the Slackers and the Grifters. I think the slackers will fit me better in the thigh but I like the shorter rise of the grifters. I cant wait to pick a pair of these up this spring.

Chinook

Reaction score
Originally Posted by trailer36
Yes, pics please. I am trying to decide between the Slackers and the Grifters. I think the slackers will fit me better in the thigh but I like the shorter rise of the grifters. I cant wait to pick a pair of these up this spring.

Listi has fit pics of 29 Grifters in the 'post pics of your denim' thread. Mind you, they haven't stretched.

I have some 30 Grifters in the mail right now.. I'll get pics up when they arrive.

fudgebutt

Reaction score
sf8n5w.jpg

fodloo.jpg

2db9vyg.jpg

2r2ajqf.jpg

15pg0ac.jpg

14wtmt.jpg

I'll take larger fit pics tomorrow or something. I'm 35x32, remember to measure the exact size of your waist, rise, and three thigh points. I got the grifters at first, 34x32, thinking they'd fit like my slim jims... big mistake. Use actual measurements, for the love of god!

Chinook

Reaction score
Originally Posted by fudgebutt
I'll take larger fit pics tomorrow or something. I'm 35x32, remember to measure the exact size of your waist, rise, and three thigh points. I got the grifters at first, 34x32, thinking they'd fit like my slim jims... big mistake. Use actual measurements, for the love of god!

you have me concerned.. i wear a 29 in the SJ and opted for a 30 in the Grifter.

I hope thats enough room
laugh.gif

DocHunter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by obeserabbit
need fit pics of teh cougars..ive only seen the one on the site

True dat. I'm interested, but not sure if the fit would complement my style.

fudgebutt

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chinook
you have me concerned.. i wear a 29 in the SJ and opted for a 30 in the Grifter. I hope thats enough room
laugh.gif

The 34 sj's were actually 35 when I measured the waist, and I think a lot of online retailers list it as 35. So, an extra inch sounds about right. edit: I think the rise is the same on the grifters as it is on sj's.

Chinook

Reaction score
They arrived today. I have to lie down to button them up but they fit
laugh.gif

I will post pictures after they stretch.

kit99bar

Reaction score
serously, how do people get the wrong size in his jeans? The website has exact measurements for every fit and every size for every model of his jeans. waist, top thigh, mid thigh, knee, hem, insem. If you get the wrong size you must not own a ruler.
laugh.gif

ConcernedParent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do Rakers compare to APC New cures in terms of fit? I know my sizing for AW but I can't be certain how they will fit until I actually decide to order them.

nonissue

Reaction score
Thinking about getting cougars, I just hate the pocket stitching.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keith2197