1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ande Whall Denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by knucks, Nov 30, 2006.

1. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

I've had my and wall Slackers since early january... they fit perfectly to my form, are stiff as hell, and feel amazing. I've taken some pics... anyone interested?
    Fit pics please.

2. Jekyll

Jekyll Senior member

This thread needs more pics.

3. trailer36

trailer36 Senior member

Yes, pics please. I am trying to decide between the Slackers and the Grifters. I think the slackers will fit me better in the thigh but I like the shorter rise of the grifters. I cant wait to pick a pair of these up this spring.

4. Chinook

Chinook Senior member

Yes, pics please. I am trying to decide between the Slackers and the Grifters. I think the slackers will fit me better in the thigh but I like the shorter rise of the grifters. I cant wait to pick a pair of these up this spring.

Listi has fit pics of 29 Grifters in the 'post pics of your denim' thread. Mind you, they haven't stretched.

I have some 30 Grifters in the mail right now.. I'll get pics up when they arrive.

5. asobu

asobu Senior member

I'd like to see some fit pics of the slackers as well.

6. fudgebutt

fudgebutt Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll take larger fit pics tomorrow or something. I'm 35x32, remember to measure the exact size of your waist, rise, and three thigh points. I got the grifters at first, 34x32, thinking they'd fit like my slim jims... big mistake. Use actual measurements, for the love of god!

7. obeserabbit

obeserabbit Senior member

need fit pics of teh cougars..ive only seen the one on the site

8. Chinook

Chinook Senior member

I'll take larger fit pics tomorrow or something. I'm 35x32, remember to measure the exact size of your waist, rise, and three thigh points. I got the grifters at first, 34x32, thinking they'd fit like my slim jims... big mistake. Use actual measurements, for the love of god!

you have me concerned.. i wear a 29 in the SJ and opted for a 30 in the Grifter.

I hope thats enough room[​IMG]

9. DocHunter

DocHunter Senior member

need fit pics of teh cougars..ive only seen the one on the site

True dat. I'm interested, but not sure if the fit would complement my style.

10. fudgebutt

fudgebutt Well-Known Member

you have me concerned.. i wear a 29 in the SJ and opted for a 30 in the Grifter. I hope thats enough room[​IMG]
    The 34 sj's were actually 35 when I measured the waist, and I think a lot of online retailers list it as 35. So, an extra inch sounds about right. edit: I think the rise is the same on the grifters as it is on sj's.

11. Chinook

Chinook Senior member

They arrived today. I have to lie down to button them up but they fit [​IMG]

I will post pictures after they stretch.

12. kit99bar

kit99bar Senior member

serously, how do people get the wrong size in his jeans? The website has exact measurements for every fit and every size for every model of his jeans. waist, top thigh, mid thigh, knee, hem, insem. If you get the wrong size you must not own a ruler.[​IMG]

13. awei

awei Active Member

Anyone know when his black jeans will be available?

14. ConcernedParent

ConcernedParent Senior member

How do Rakers compare to APC New cures in terms of fit? I know my sizing for AW but I can't be certain how they will fit until I actually decide to order them.

15. nonissue

nonissue Senior member

Thinking about getting cougars, I just hate the pocket stitching.

16. Listi

Listi Senior member

Thinking about getting cougars, I just hate the pocket stitching.

You're really going to base your jeans buying decision on something that can be removed in 45 seconds with a seam ripper? Buy the jeans! They're wonderful.

17. icanjauhari

icanjauhari Member

i love ande whall jeans, but its expensive

18. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

??? For all of the jeans on SF, Ande's aren't really expensive... lower-middle of the spectrum is where I'd place them

19. jbm7777

jbm7777 Senior member

Ande's pocket stitching was something that I wasn't too fond of either, but upon seeing the faded samples on sufu of worn AW jeans, the bright stitching becomes a nice vintage color mix of the yellow and the dark blue indigo of the jeans. It looks good after they are used for a while, and probably after a wash or two.

20. why

why Senior member

I hate the name. I'm sure the jeans are nice, but the name drives me crazy.