• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Paul Smith Shoe Thread... all PS shoe questions here

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What kind of shoe trees are you guys using on your starrs? I had originally bought nordstrom cedar shoe trees for them but quickly realized that the toebox is too narrow for a normal shoe tree to fit. I wore them once and they are starting to crease at the point where my toes actually sit in the shoe and the end.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Shoe trees (good ones at least) come in sizes so maybe your size isnt right?

or you could try women's trees, they are usually narrower but still long enough to fit

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. I will look into womens.

converge

Reaction score
Anyone know where to get Paul Smith dress shoes in the Philadelphia area? Only places I've seen them at were Boyd's (center city) and Neiman Marcus (King of Prussia).

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zippyh
Does anyone know if the PS shoes are listed in UK or US sizing on the Barney's website?

Barney's finally responded to my email.
They say they're listed in US sizing.

james_timothy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Now I'm curious- are the sizes on the PS shoes themselves US or UK?

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by james_timothy
Now I'm curious- are the sizes on the PS shoes themselves US or UK?

Every pair of PS shoes I've had have been marked with UK sizes.

converge

Reaction score
When I tried on the Nash's at Neiman Marcus, the UK 8.5 size was crossed out with a pen and the US 9.5 size was written.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They were from last season. Don't know if they're doing them again this F/W

atomicranch

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zippyh
Damn you. You just cost me $500.
Ordered the Millers and suede Cages and some socks.

Yeah, luckily they didn't have anything in my size that I wanted. Did pick up a bunch of socks, though.

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the Rollins? I'm normally a US9 / UK8 in sneakers, but I've only been able to find it on sale in a UK7. My feet are fairly slim and I know PS tends to run large--what do you think the chances are I could fit into a UK7?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krow13