• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah it looks really beautiful. Feel free to post any photos of jackets in green cow... ;)
I am documenting the process to make a proper story on it, will release the story next week, have something I am about t release today

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
More of the High Neck Minimalist Leather in Horween Horse.

the jacket has the same constriction and Lining as the Sand Color. Both Colors will be offered for SS18. even though we might have to change the kind of leather in the sand. We are having difficulties sourcing enough of the tan to do a full or close to a full size run.
At the moment we have only enough of the sand for three jackets that are being made now, along with the blacks

DSC06315.JPG

DSC06312.JPG

DSC06309.JPG

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Ridge seam DNA Jeans
this season they are lighter and with more stretch than the previous seasons
the fabric content is 97% Cotton 3% Elastine

coming in two colors, Black and light grey.

I must also make know that the model is one size too small for the pant, we use these to show the garments here, but we are shooting now and over the weekend for the webshop. the original Model we used is a Dancer, who is traveling now with a Celebrity for a Video shoot, and so we are getting Kahir, (the model in the sales banner, who is one of our favorites to work with) to come in and shoot everything with us

ridge grey front.jpg

black front.jpg

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Still prefer the cotton/poly. Lol! I just feel wool needs higher maintenance and care.
not these man, for what I want these to be I wouldn't use this fabric if I couldn't stand by its user friendliness
there is a 100% Cotton version, but it does not stretch

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Styleforum members.

I am offering an excellent opportunity for a GROUP BUY, on the
MINIMALIST LEATHER JACKET IN BLACK HORWEEN HORSE.
the Jacket will retail on Zfactorie for $2200 USD.
I am offering Stylefroum members an opportunity to order the Jacket from us at 50% off for $1100 USD
why am I offering this chance?

I spoke to the Leather Supplier last night and he is willing to sell me his entire stock of this horween leather at a significant discount, this is providing I buy all of it that he has. So I am opening up this group buy with 50% off to any styleforum member who is interested, where the price break is passed on to you

the process will be very simple,

1. INDICATE YOUR INTEREST
2, TELL ME YOUR SIZE based on the measurements posted
3. PAY A 50% DEPOSIT ON THE JACKET BY MONDAY AT 5:00 PM EST.
4, YOUR ORDER IS CONFIRMED.

The design of the jacket cannot be changed, but you can request
1. Sleeves be lengthened or shortened from stock sizing
2. Zipper teeth Color (choices are Gunmetal/ Silver/ Black)
3. Lining Color (Printed as shown above, or Solid black)
4. Choice of Overlocked or Non Overlock stitching on the body
5. Collar Height, High Neck (4") Or Mid Neck 2.5"

Production time is approx two weeks. The Jacket will come with exclusive packaging

Size ...................... 44
Shoulder ...............16.75
Sleeve Length.......... 27
Bicep ........................7
Body Length............. 27
Chest .......................18

Size ...................... 46
Shoulder ...............17
Sleeve Length.......... 27
Bicep ........................7.5
Body Length............. 27
Chest .......................19

Size ...................... 48
Shoulder ...............18
Sleeve Length.......... 27.5
Bicep .......................8
Body Length............. 27.25
Chest .......................20

Size ...................... 50
Shoulder ...............18.5
Bicep ........................8.5
Body Length............. 27.5
Chest .......................21

Size ...................... 52
Shoulder ...............18.75
Bicep ........................9
Body Length............. 27.5
Chest .......................22

Size ...................... 54
Shoulder ...............18.75
Bicep ........................9.5
Body Length............. 27.75
Chest .......................23

Last edited:

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We have added the Measurements
so far there are two people indicating interest. Ideally we want to get to 8 -10 persons for it to be worthwhile.
We have until 5pm on Monday to close it off.

To give a more detailed description of the Jacket,
it will be 100% Horween horse leather, front exposed Zipper which will be riri M6
the Inside body of the Jacket is either 100% Linen (print) or 60/40 Cotton Linen in solid black. the Sleeve lining will be a Cotton/ polyester blend with a silky hand.
two side pockets with riri M6 Zippers, two large internal pockets.

We have added a few additional options for you to choose, we will basically have a form with all the options available for you to select once you confirm your order..........

HORWEEN2.jpg

HORWEEN3.jpg

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello All,

thanks to everyone, so far we have had two people confirmed for the group buy with another two persons expressing an interest.
if anyone needs any more info regarding this, please feel free to message me with any questions you might have.
I have until 5pm tomorrow to close this off
for those who are going ahead, there is an option form you need to fill out, we will email / message this to you upon cobfirmation

NGOStudio

Reaction score
Zamb, I own a minimalist linen DNA(2012) trousers that has stretched out a bit along the waistband. The upper block of the pants now feels a tad loose as compared to when I got them. Would it be ok if I got them soaked in hot water and later tumble dried in a dryer? The stretch isn't that much but a slightly snugger fit will do it for me. I do not want to hand these to a tailor to take-in and make alterations as it fits perfectly at every other part. Thanks. Let me know.

Also, if any of you guys own this pants, feel free to drop a comment if there was an overall shrinkage post wash.

I have the same problem with his latest linen pant. After 1 wash I think it's 50 instead of 48 and now I need a belt. I suggest using a belt or have s.o to tighten the waist. Regardless of its bagginess, the unexpected loose fit is super comfy so no complain here. Hot water or dryer won't help much unless you apply something and then tumble dry (will happen again after wash). I also underestimate the fabric thickness of the tailored dna 2.0. It's too skinny for my calves so it's sitting in my closet; eventually I will need to sell it. His double buckle belt is something that I like but it's not truly 48 and missing 1 buckle hole, for which it's not difficult to fix. I just need to cut the middle split deeper for practicality.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I have the same problem with his latest linen pant. After 1 wash I think it's 50 instead of 48 and now I need a belt. I suggest using a belt or have s.o to tighten the waist. Regardless of its bagginess, the unexpected loose fit is super comfy so no complain here. Hot water or dryer won't help much unless you apply something and then tumble dry (will happen again after wash). I also underestimate the fabric thickness of the tailored dna 2.0. It's too skinny for my calves so it's sitting in my closet; eventually I will need to sell it. His double buckle belt is something that I like but it's not truly 48 and missing 1 buckle hole, for which it's not difficult to fix. I just need to cut the middle split deeper for practicality.

which version did you get. as i understand it a lot of the pants last season ran small. I dont know of any that turned baggy after washing. that's strange. but let me know. fabrics are generally prewashed before garments are made

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Small businesses are the backbone of the American economy.
We are proud to be a US based small business,
this week the nation is recognizing small business and we are partaking of this process.
We will be doing some content based promotions, not just for ourselves but for other business we respect.

Look out for new promos throughout the week in recognition of small business week.

SMALL BUSINESS WEEK.jpg

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member