• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread.

Jobst

Reaction score
Hi Zam, I placed an order about a week ago (2895), then sent a follow up note a couple of days ago- haven't heard anything back about either. Wanted to check that nothing's lost in the system.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Zam, I placed an order about a week ago (2895), then sent a follow up note a couple of days ago- haven't heard anything back about either. Wanted to check that nothing's lost in the system.
hello

I will update you later this evening regarding the status

ave also a few private messages to answer I will reply to you all later tonight

Jobst

Reaction score
hello

I will update you later this evening regarding the status

ave also a few private messages to answer I will reply to you all later tonight

Hi again, did you get around to sending that update? Sorry for cluttering the thread, I can't figure out how to PM someone on mobile.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi again, did you get around to sending that update? Sorry for cluttering the thread, I can't figure out how to PM someone on mobile.
Yes the item was shipped and i sent a message to you.
I will resend the message via pm here in a few in case you didnt get it

Auximenes

Reaction score
Yes the item was shipped and i sent a message to you.
I will resend the message via pm here in a few in case you didnt get it

hi Zam, waiting for a reply to my message as well pls. Thx,

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

LEATHERS -

Ever since we started the Zam Barrett brand, leather garments have always been a feature of our offerings from collection to collection.
Some seasons offer more than others, but they have never been out of the rotation.
For the Fall 2017 season, we decided to offer some of our best styles of leather jackets (and shirts) we have ever produced. This decision was not simply a matter of offering styles for the sake of it, but to also offer these garments in some of the best leathers available for production.
Our range extends from vintage horsehide which we used for the Jacket of the Season - THE TRI ZIP RAGLAN FROM JACKET. to a wonderful soft Bison with exceptional grain and texture, we used for the Lined Henriksson hooded jacket

Below is a rundown of the styles available for the season and the leathers used in them.

The High Neck Minimalist Leather jacket has been a recurring staple of our leather offerings. this season the jacket is offering in a very durable matte "blistered lamb" leather
it is incredibly soft to the touch and easy to wear. the seams are overlocked in tex 105 thread and the jacket is offered in two colors.

Black (as shown) and Red (as in the banner above)
Only three sizes of the red are made, size 46/ 48 and 50. The black is offered in size 44 through 52

THE RAGLAN FRONT LEATHER SHIRT

This is a beautiful shirt , that is made of overlocked, unlined leather with a small band collar and closes with metal buttons.
This is the second iteration of this shirt and this season it is made with a slimmer fit, more narrow sleeves and a slightly longer torso length.
the shirt is offered in three colors and three different types of leather

The white as shown is made from a paper weight goat leather that is very strong and durable.

The black is made of calf hide, while the grey iteration os also made of calf hide but with a slightly napped surface.

the grey is offered only in three sizes 46/ 48 and 50
White and black is offered in sizes 44 through 52

HENRIKSSON

Need we say more about this jacket?
this jacket in both the fabric and the leather iteration, has been our best selling jacket and continues to sell at a high rate. the fit, comfort and versatility of the piece is unrivaled by any of our other offerings.
This season the Jacket is fully lined and offered in two iterations. the black version as seen here made in Full grain Bison leather and a calf hide version in midnight color
both iterations are available in sizes 44 to 52

"THE INNER"

Our Goal is to continue to offer our customers some of the best artisanal products anywhere in the World, and specifically to be the best artisanal brand in the United States. We continue to make conceptual garments that are both simple and wearable but never boring or uninteresting.
The INNER LEATHER JACKET is an excellent example of the kind of thought and execution that can make a garment both user friendly and conceptual without compromising one of the other.
this seasons iteration is made in horsehide that shows shades of blue and black in different areas and an amazing grain and texture throughout the leather.

Available in sizes 46 through 52

THE JACKET OF THE SEASON - THE TRI ZIP LEATHER JACKET

If it were purely about commerce, we would not proclaim this jacket as the jacket of the season, partly because only seven of them were made, five were already spoken for and only two remain without the possibility of producing anymore.
The Jacket is made from a vintage horsehide we have had for several years but was too thick to make anything wearable.
Our Tannery worked it's magic and had the hided both thin enough and soft enough that we could work with them.

The fit, feel and aesthetic of the jacket is exceptional and we are sure the owners will enjoy owning something so wonderfully made and so rare that they will never be produced again in this material and color.

Only two remain in size 46 and 48

Last edited:

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
STYFORUM EXCLUSIVE UNTIL THE NEXT 4 HOURS
Zfactorie doing a promo for Category M.

25% Off on all Pants in this section of the webshop.
Lots of great items to be had
Valid until Sunday Oct 15th at Midnight

category m.jpg

Last edited:

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Styleforum

We are announcing here that today and tomorrow is the last day of our Clear60 coupon in the Final sale section of Zfactorie Webshop.
to be direct about it, some company made us a very lucrative deal on a significant portion of our Backstock/ archive.
they are coming to see us on Wednesday and then A LOT of it will be gone.
If you want anything from it at additional 60% off, now is your time

CLEARANCE.jpg

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey Zam. What are the buttons made of on the Category M faulted double pocket shirt I picked up? They are really nice.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Zam. What are the buttons made of on the Category M faulted double pocket shirt I picked up? They are really nice.
the double pocket faulted shirt is one of the secret gems of this season. the fabric is 100% Hemp, it feels like linen but with a MUCH nicer drape.
the buttons are abalone shell buttons, really nice.........
Frank, gonna message you tomorrow as i have been in an out of the studio.
Tri Zip Leather only ONE LEFT in size 46..............a customer from Italy came to Zfactorie and tried on the 48 and decided there is no way its not coming with him.............

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It is definitely like linen but better. Has a really nice soft hand and has the bounce and wrinkle. Washed the black once and it’s showing a little variation. Did you dye it in-house?

Design works well as a shirt or over shirt I think. I’ll post a photo.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads