• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yuketen Footwear

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MSSneaker
This may belong in the You Did This thread, but here goes... Monitaly at Urban Outfitters. At least it's not Yuketen. Do these even look worth the cost? Why not pony up a little extra dough for Quoddy or Yuk (or maybe Oak Street?) Does this mean everyone will be running around in moccasins designed by Yuki? Probably not at $185. And lastly, I really like Yuki and all his brands...should I be upset with this or intrigued, even if these are all pretty ugly? (I actually think the suede mid-top looks alright) Almost everything sold at Urban Outfitters is **** quality, but I trust the Monitaly brand. Discuss. http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban...TURED_MONITALY
i can tell you first hand the monitaly clothing line is some of the best quality stuff i own. the construction of the monitaly shirts is significantly better then eg and wwm stuff. i terms of style, i actually like a lot of the stuff he does. a lot of his stuff has the outdoorsy hunting feel, which is not for everyone but im into it. i actually like a couple of those shoes in that link. they are priced well for what they are as well. i am surprised to see his stuff in a uo but then again the crew has mr. freedom and warehouse... thanks for the link. edit: people need to start caring 1/2 sizes in there shoe lots or im going to go postal.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
i can tell you first hand the monitaly clothing line is some of the best quality stuff i own. the construction of the monitaly shirts is significantly better then eg and wwm stuff.

i terms of style, i actually like a lot of the stuff he does. a lot of his stuff has the outdoorsy hunting feel, which is not for everyone but im into it.

i actually like a couple of those shoes in the link. they are priced well for what they are as well. i am surprised to see his stuff in a uo but then again the crew has mr. freedom and warehouse...

thanks for the link.

I'm pretty much in line with your thoughts on this. They seem to be descent quality, the construction is not outsourced, and they are still priced out of the range of the masses. I might go check them out if any of the UO in my area stock them.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MSSneaker
I'm pretty much in line with your thoughts on this. They seem to be descent quality, the construction is not outsourced, and they are still priced out of the range of the masses. I might go check them out if any of the UO in my area stock them.
yeah, let me know if you find them. i live right across the street from gateway uo in utah and i am going to run over there to see if i can get my hands on them. you should see if revolver sf has any more of the monitaly over-shirts. they would work well on you, imo.

PeteZaSak

Reaction score
Anyone knows what kind of products are recommended for conditioning and water-proofing horween's french waxed calf leather on the maine guide boots?

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by palma
Hi,

If anybody stumbles across ANY kind of Yuketen boot in Size 9 please let me know. Much appreciated.

Thanks,

they have a stocklist on their site. that is the best way to track down what your after.

good luck.

werty369

Reaction score
If my size is 8E, what would be my size for D-width shoe? (Yuketen's moccasins)
I will greatly appreciate your knowledge and experiences
smile.gif

s3lam

Reaction score
Finally got these in the mail today and thought this thread could use some pics =)

DSC_7943.jpg

DSC_7940.jpg

DSC_7942.jpg

and a fit pic (sorry bad lighting)
DSC_7937.jpg

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by s3lam
Finally got these in the mail today and thought this thread could use some pics =)

DSC_7943.jpg

DSC_7940.jpg

DSC_7942.jpg

and a fit pic (sorry bad lighting)
DSC_7937.jpg

you dirty bastard!!!

how do they fit you? they look AWESOME on you.
worship.gif

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
^^Good question...they are great. How do they fit? What size did you order and what is your normal size - either measured or dress shoe. Would be great to know, I sized 1/2 size down on my Angler Moc's but I'd be wearing some decent socks with the MGB so I think I should get my usual size.

Thanks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads