Yuketen Footwear

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Nataku, Jul 4, 2008.

1. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

This may belong in the You Did This thread, but here goes... Monitaly at Urban Outfitters. At least it's not Yuketen. Do these even look worth the cost? Why not pony up a little extra dough for Quoddy or Yuk (or maybe Oak Street?) Does this mean everyone will be running around in moccasins designed by Yuki? Probably not at $185. And lastly, I really like Yuki and all his brands...should I be upset with this or intrigued, even if these are all pretty ugly? (I actually think the suede mid-top looks alright) Almost everything sold at Urban Outfitters is shit quality, but I trust the Monitaly brand. Discuss. http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban...TURED_MONITALY
    i can tell you first hand the monitaly clothing line is some of the best quality stuff i own. the construction of the monitaly shirts is significantly better then eg and wwm stuff. i terms of style, i actually like a lot of the stuff he does. a lot of his stuff has the outdoorsy hunting feel, which is not for everyone but im into it. i actually like a couple of those shoes in that link. they are priced well for what they are as well. i am surprised to see his stuff in a uo but then again the crew has mr. freedom and warehouse... thanks for the link. edit: people need to start caring 1/2 sizes in there shoe lots or im going to go postal.

2. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

i can tell you first hand the monitaly clothing line is some of the best quality stuff i own. the construction of the monitaly shirts is significantly better then eg and wwm stuff.

i terms of style, i actually like a lot of the stuff he does. a lot of his stuff has the outdoorsy hunting feel, which is not for everyone but im into it.

i actually like a couple of those shoes in the link. they are priced well for what they are as well. i am surprised to see his stuff in a uo but then again the crew has mr. freedom and warehouse...

thanks for the link.

I'm pretty much in line with your thoughts on this. They seem to be descent quality, the construction is not outsourced, and they are still priced out of the range of the masses. I might go check them out if any of the UO in my area stock them.

3. whatever123

I'm pretty much in line with your thoughts on this. They seem to be descent quality, the construction is not outsourced, and they are still priced out of the range of the masses. I might go check them out if any of the UO in my area stock them.
    yeah, let me know if you find them. i live right across the street from gateway uo in utah and i am going to run over there to see if i can get my hands on them. you should see if revolver sf has any more of the monitaly over-shirts. they would work well on you, imo.

4. a125983467

a125983467 Member

anybody stumble upon a pair of johnson boots in size 11.5 please pm me i need those boots in my life~~~

5. a125983467

a125983467 Member

bergdorf goodman have some maine guide for sale in 12 and 10.5 ~~~

6. a125983467

a125983467 Member

anybody want to size down to 11 on the brown johnson give me a PM~~~

7. PeteZaSak

PeteZaSak Well-Known Member

Anyone knows what kind of products are recommended for conditioning and water-proofing horween's french waxed calf leather on the maine guide boots?

8. werty369

werty369 Member

9. palma

palma Senior member

Hi,

If anybody stumbles across ANY kind of Yuketen boot in Size 9 please let me know. Much appreciated.

Thanks,

10. whatever123

Hi,

If anybody stumbles across ANY kind of Yuketen boot in Size 9 please let me know. Much appreciated.

Thanks,

they have a stocklist on their site. that is the best way to track down what your after.

good luck.

11. werty369

werty369 Member

If my size is 8E, what would be my size for D-width shoe? (Yuketen's moccasins)
    I will greatly appreciate your knowledge and experiences [​IMG]

12. s3lam

s3lam Senior member

13. s3lam

s3lam Senior member

Finally got these in the mail today and thought this thread could use some pics =)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and a fit pic (sorry bad lighting)
    [​IMG]

14. whatever123

Finally got these in the mail today and thought this thread could use some pics =)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and a fit pic (sorry bad lighting)
    [​IMG]

you dirty bastard!!!

how do they fit you? they look AWESOME on you. [​IMG]

15. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

^^Good question...they are great. How do they fit? What size did you order and what is your normal size - either measured or dress shoe. Would be great to know, I sized 1/2 size down on my Angler Moc's but I'd be wearing some decent socks with the MGB so I think I should get my usual size.

Thanks