• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I'd be very happy to pay $425 for one of your full canvas jackets. Just saying...

Fair enough. I'll probably move forward with both. Just wanted to test the half canvas market and see what happens... I'd love to take on Suit Supply and take some of their market share.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
FYI the narrower lapel really not all that narrow at 3" wide.

Siepi

Reaction score
Any chance of a plain navy, @eHaberdasher ? Also, will you have a full size run (i.e. with shorts and longs, like your suits)?

Last edited:

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fair enough. I'll probably move forward with both. Just wanted to test the half canvas market and see what happens... I'd love to take on Suit Supply and take some of their market share.

Awesome. I'd love to have a source for cool, $400ish full canvassed jackets (who wouldnt?). I definitely know people that would prefer the cheaper half, though, so I understand your model.

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Awesome. I'd love to have a source for cool, $400ish full canvassed jackets (who wouldnt?). I definitely know people that would prefer the cheaper half, though, so I understand your model.

$400 full canvas that's as flexible as Brioni is the new record low price I think. I've been burned before by full canvas $550 suits which are truly full canvas (I tore one apart to check) but used such cheap stiff canvas they're useless.

Saw the photo of the "narrow" lapel and it doesn't seem narrow at all. At least not the fashionable cheap fused narrow we see in mags. 3" also matches all my ties as I prefer them slimmer to match my profile.

Last edited:

gimmeabreak

Reaction score
FYI the narrower lapel really not all that narrow at 3" wide.

So, do I understand correctly that you will offer both narrower and wider lapel options? If so, how wide will be "the wider"?

I have 3 Benjamin sport coats, ordered in bulk before realizing how narrow the lapels are. I kept them since I liked them enough, but will not buy any more unless the lapels get wider - I think the current line is a hair over 3" and even that are too narrow for my tastes, so straight up 3" would be definitely too slim (for me).

In fact, since the comparison with Suitsupply came up, the wider lapel options are the only reason why I shop at Suitsupply and Yoox, rather than stick with ehaberdasher.

Last edited:

Brianpore

B&S (BS) ambassador-in-chief
Reaction score

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Any chance of a plain navy, @eHaberdasher
? Also, will you have a full size run (i.e. with shorts and longs, like your suits)?

Eventually... I had some made in Italy but they screwed them up - had to send them back. Have solid black coming in though in a cashmere blend hopsack.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hopefully we'll be able to satisfy both full and half canvas customers! :slayer:

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

So, do I understand correctly that you will offer both narrower and wider lapel options? If so, how wide will be "the wider"?

I have 3 Benjamin sport coats, ordered in bulk before realizing how narrow the lapels are. I kept them since I liked them enough, but will not buy any more unless the lapels get wider - I think the current line is a hair over 3" and even that are too narrow for my tastes, so straight up 3" would be definitely too slim (for me).

In fact, since the comparison with Suitsupply came up, the wider lapel options are the only reason why I shop at Suitsupply and Yoox, rather than stick with ehaberdasher.

Yes, the narrow is 3" and the wide is about 3.75".

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

FYI the Corneliani is the 1st line Corneliani - not sure why it has the CC tag. Look underneath the tag it is their first line.

terrorsquad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ben, how much does it usually cost to ship from your UK site to South East Asia 1 pocket square?I need the cream Zegna pocket square but if shipping is too pricey, may turn elsewhere (though tempted to combine it with other items)

Brianpore

B&S (BS) ambassador-in-chief
Reaction score

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Ben, how much does it usually cost to ship from your UK site to South East Asia 1 pocket square?I need the cream Zegna pocket square but if shipping is too pricey, may turn elsewhere (though tempted to combine it with other items)

We usually ship via Priority or Express Mail which provides for some insurance and partial tracking to avoid loss which happens often with just regular mail, so shipping is actually indeed price. US Priority Mail is $30. Better to combine with other items!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maladroit_