• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Cheap Monday jeans

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want to buy a pair of Cheap Monday 5522 Regular fit jeans (either in dry indigo or in dry black.)

I want a 27/32 (I think), maybe a 28 or a 29, I would need thigh measurements.

Let me know if someone can hook me up. THANKS!

colin_

Reaction score
www.caliroots.com

hook yourself up
smile.gif

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Your screen name means that you are from Canada, right? Most major US cities carry them now, if you say where you are from we may be able to help you more. If you are from Vancouver or Victoria (though I am sure they have them in Vancouver somewhere), they are carried at Blackbird in Seattle. Google it, they have a website and do mailorder. But, I would suggest APC for a similar fit and better quality, though about $80 US more. Id you want to order from within Canada, try calling Richard Kidd in Vancouver or Hugo in Victoria. Good luck, Knuck!...or is the 'K' silent?

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hah, a lot of people think that. i used to live in canada, but knucks is more from knuckles of echidna (sonic the hedgehog ordeal). I'm now in ann arbor, mi now. I contacted HTC, I'll see if they can get me some measurements or w/e, I'll try to contact Blackbird as well, just seeing if anyone on here has some they'd sell.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Oops, sorry, I guess I read the situation wrong. Blackbird is just around the corner for me so I would offer to pick some up for you but I am not set up to recieve money on Paypal and that is really how things should be done online. If no one responds to your request here, I could probably go down and take measurements for you (though I may get some weird looks) at least and, if you still can't get any, I could pick you up a pair but I am sure someone with more established channels will be able to help you out. Here's their website:
http://helloblackbird.blogspot.com/
Cheap Mondays' are $65, they have a lot of other good items in the same vein; Corpus, Trovata, Nom de Guerre, APC...the Cheap Monday posts are about a quarter of the way down if you click on it today. Good luck!

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
knuckles is seriously amazing.

i want some of those jeans too. are they true to size? help. me... how does guys sizing work? does the 32 mean 32 inch length of the legs? if i wear 25 in women's jeans should i get a 25 waist in these?
confused.gif

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I heard these shrink, but at the same time, stretch a lot. A member from the other SF got a pair of regular in a 27 (I think he sized down from a 30) and said they are baggy now...

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you could get some measurements for me, just the thigh is what i really need, but the rise would be nice too, that'd be amazing! Please let me know.

ruach

Reaction score
Actually we don't have the regular fits at Blackbird; just the tight. They may be coming with another shipment, though.

joey_formal

Reaction score
we are expecting our second shipment of cheap monday at denim bar soon, in the order are regulars just PM your size and I will PM you when they arrive.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads