• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Woolrich Woolen Mills F/W 2011

JRyder

Reaction score
Its funny, I'm as much of Daiki fan as the next guy. Probably own close to two dozen articles from him, both in WWM and EG and was just as uninspired about the WWM lookbook as you all were. But looking at the articles at Odin and now Unionmade, I have to say they look pretty good; a little refreshing and not all that disappointing.

grooveholmes

Reaction score
I hate the styling but several of the pieces by themselves seem alright. Definitely going to miss Daiki's aesthetic. MM should do fine tapping into the ivy-side of WWM's history, probably for better and worse.

burningbright

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Context has their stuff up. Simple pieces that look very wearable and basic.

Yeah, the wool herringbone Cincinnati jacket looks nice (reminds me of the Baker jacket in wool herringbone EG did a few years back, only with pocket flaps).

Otherwise, not really feeling anything else that Context picked up from WWM.

slide13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stuff looks really good in person too. The Boone parka is awesome...I really want that for fall, great fit which has been hard to find in a waxed cotton jacket (tried finding a good Barbour but couldn't get a decent fit).

Ritchee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Boone parka does look good but I've only seen it in black. I was wishing it came in a brown or green.

slide13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know, while I hate the styling in those pictures I like some of the pieces shown and could see them fitting into my wardrobe, at least in a couple of cases. I don't like it nearly as much as Daiki, and the way they are styling it looks horrid to me (though very MM), I think there are some pieces that are ok....but those are the ones that seem to have inherited some of that DS vibe from the previous collections.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will purchase a WWM watch cap just to troll SF. It actually appears pretty fresh.

Shingles

Reaction score

I was at Odin today and they just got the first fall pieces in. Two wool blazers, a chino and the black mountain parka. I didn't try anything on, so can't comment on the fit, but was surprised how much I liked the materials. The parka looks great, made from waxed cotton with a quilted interior. A nice, simple, clean piece. The chinos look on the slim side and are made from a sturdy, rough work-wear material with 4 pockets in the back. They could be a decent Ranger pant replacement. I want to go back there on a not so hot day and try the stuff on, in order to really comment on them!

Yeah, I have to say....the stuff isn't bad in person! Context got some pieces in including a couple wool blazer style jackets which seem excellent, an oxford shirt that is nice (though very much MM!) and a waxed cotten/nylong hooded jacket that I absolutely love. Fit is very good, similar to WWM in the past.....medium fits me perfect in all the pieces I tried on. Anyway, I had my doubts but I'm liking some of it after seeing it in person.

If any of you could try out the pants and describe the fit here I would appreciate it ALOT! If you know where I can get the measurements that would be awsome aswell!
I, as many other of you don't like the styling either. But I do feel some of the garments. I like the pants, the boone parka and some of the shirts plus the boots, especially the black ones.

@pseudonym
Yeah I'm with you on those.

Feeling this aswell

No comments on the beanies... :fu:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads