• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns F/W 2010

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gagno905
I think Roden got some stock in today. Some of the F/W items are no longer showing as 'pre-order'. Look at their latest stock - namely the crewnecks, henleys, etc.

Considering that 1) Rob Lo, the owner of Roden Gray, is the sales rep for Wings+Horns, and 2) CYC is about 10 minutes drive away from Roden Gray, it's not surprising that they'd get first crack at the stock.

Gagno905

Reaction score
Anyone tried the button downs on? How's the fit compared to S/S 2010?

bbbrrian

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ysb
anyone have the WH sneakers from the past seasons? do they run true to size?

they run about a size big. if you happen to have any common projects, (or know what size you are in them) they run the exact same size wise

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BRMC_doves
^uuhh is that grey blazer the 2-buttoned recycled fleece blazer? I just received mine...was thinking about selling it to fund another purchase but I might just keep it. Fits too nice and quality is top notch. I'll be buying more w+h more often.
Did you size up or order your normal W+H size for the recycled fleece blazer ? I'm having a dilemma picking the right size, since i cant try it on...

BRMC_doves

Reaction score
^hey I basically just went by the measurements given by haven and was just concerned with the shoulder measurement. What is your height/weight? Maybe if we're similar in build, I can help you out with a fit pic.

And Greaaat, the new W+H finally appears and I just spent all my $$ on that blue/indigo Eternal knit that was posted in the B&S here.

Still hoping to get measurements in the navy flannel.
Might grab a few thermals. Everything else is beautiful but too pricy after a massive shopping splurge

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the quick response - I'm 6'4 180pounds...

Normally a large in all W+H stuff (hoodies, shirts, jackets) but I was advised by the shop to go up to an XL because the blazer is short?.. But I'm worried the shoulders are going to be too wide...

Any suggestions ?

ubc121

Reaction score
How does the rib knit henley fit? I have the organic terry hoodie in medium and it is a little big in the shoulders but nothing a cycle in the dryer can't fix. I wear a size 1 in BoO this is not a polo shirts.

Arizor

Reaction score
I'd also like measurements on the fleece blazer, very hesitant to order without knowing any measurements whatsoever.

Do Roden Gray normally update with measurements?

BRMC_doves

Reaction score
The recycled 2 button blazer (the spring/summer version) was actually my first W+H purchase...
I'm 5'8 without shoes + 140lbs and the medium one me is almost a perfect fit on me.
I could see how they would reccomend to size up though. I like slimmer fits now and after losing some weight recently I'm right in between a small + medium on most things.
The front shoulders on mine measure 17.1 inches, with the chest being like 19.5

Some guy just backed out of buying my TOJ MA-1
frown.gif
Need to sell it before going ahead w/ buying some new W+H

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ended up ordering the XL, hopefully it works out...

BRMC_doves

Reaction score
^Yeah if the sizing is the same as the S/S line than an XL would be perfect, especially at your height.

I actually might sell my charcoal blazer if anyone's interested at the price I paid through havenshop. $260 shipped MSRP $390

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads