• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 3: Yeossal handwelted shoe with lasted shoe trees

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 2nd auction is for a pair of handwelted shoe with lasted shoe trees courtesy of Yeossal. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Will Obama lose votes for having bad streetwear style?

JohnnyLaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I, for one, will not be voting for Obama. I also agree that he looks shitty in streetwear.

Therefore, I think we can safely say that this proves that his lack of streetwear style is costing him votes.

genraidar

Reaction score
I refuse to partake in this election because there are no candidates I support (not even 3rd party), so I will blame it on poor style.

Robert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JohnnyLaw
I, for one, will not be voting for Obama. I also agree that he looks shitty in streetwear.

Therefore, I think we can safely say that this proves that his lack of streetwear style is costing him votes.

Ha ha. Yeah, and McCain is such a sartorial genius.

I'm personally voting for Obama because he's thinner than McCain and has darker hair.

Johnathan

Reaction score
I'm sure he'll gain just as many votes for not pussying out of holding a rally because it was raining.

I guess it's understandable, though. They probably didn't want to risk Palin melting if she got wet.

Robert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ha, yeah. Don't wanna ruin that 150,000 wardrobe either.

Dedalus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know about his votes, but his jeans sure are loose.

MrGimpy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I suppose he was wearing that outfit to show his connection to people like Joe the Plumber, but it looks like Obama went to the Jerry Seinfeld School of Fashion.

KhouriC

Reaction score
fix your thread title - "Lose not Loose"

dumb thread

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnathan
I'm sure he'll gain just as many votes for not pussying out of holding a rally because it was raining.

I guess it's understandable, though. They probably didn't want to risk Palin melting if she got wet.

Can't blame Palin/Johnnie Mac. I can think of a President a long time ago who stood outside in the rain, determined to give his speech regardless of the weather. Look how things turned out for that guy.

Robert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrGimpy
I suppose he was wearing that outfit to show his connection to people like Joe the Plumber, but it looks like Obama went to the Jerry Seinfeld School of Fashion.

He was working on his connection with Jewish comedians who might also sideline as plumbers. Give the guy a break.

kakemono

Reaction score
That is perfect fashion for the USA. Baggy jeans and nike's.

Robert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
check out the background. Secret Service agent's trench is a little big and square fitting, but very serviceable looking. I guess you want it a little big in the chest to pack your piece and all.

SerialComma

Reaction score
Do we really want a president who spends as much time obsessing over clothes and style as we do? I certainly don't. Obama gets my vote, and I hope he never changes his streetwear.

Johnathan

Reaction score
Maybe I'm a little biased, but it's not that bad.

It's ill-fitting, but he doesn't look goofy or anything.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 25 3.4%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 129 17.5%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 235 31.9%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 116 15.7%
  • 31 - 40