• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

When is the Next Mr. Porter Sale?

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

How can I make it shoe USD prices? And are people getting free shipping?

left corner click country and choose USA. All free ground shipping within US. But one item available on UK site may not be available on US site.

BrianVarick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Thanks, I don't know why it had me on the UK. I was going to buy some stuff yesterday but it was having me pay shipping so I passed.

chiggah

Reaction score
Always wanted to cop something from Mr P due to their nice sale prices but because I live in New Zealand, and if i select ship to USA, a whole different item list popups up compared to the New Zealand one.

USA & UK site has more choices but do they ship to New Zealand if i order from the USA site instead..?

Last edited:

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

^Thanks, I don't know why it had me on the UK. I was going to buy some stuff yesterday but it was having me pay shipping so I passed.

Always wanted to cop something from Mr P due to their nice sale prices but because I live in New Zealand, and if i select ship to USA, a whole different item list popups up compared to the New Zealand one.
USA & UK site has more choices but do they ship to New Zealand if i order from the USA site instead..?

I think they do. You need to select Left corner - Shipping dest - USA. Add item in your cart then choose New Zealand at check out.

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ridiculous sweeping sale prices like what we just saw, while good for the customer, can't be too great for smaller/independent retailers and boutiques (or buying+selling for that matter). Kind of got mixed feelings about it.

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

^did they find that lanvin blazer for you?

Due to an error in our inventory system, the Lanvin
deconstructed silk lapel blazer is unavailable, and
your order has been cancelled.

We do apologise for any disappointment this
has caused.

:slapfight:

Last edited:

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

that sucks

:censored: That's one of the best looking Lanvin in this season. But I guess the Lanvin black raw seam blazer and Prorsum blue velvet blazer is enough for me.

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How does that Margiela sweater fit? Looks like you are a M in most stuff, but you went up to a L in that one, but the site says TTS.

DarkSpiral

Reaction score
I would NEVER buy any clothes or shoes online, but if I was to it would definitely be from Mr. Porter.

I usually look at their stock online and they have a lot of great stuff. It's pleasing to hear they have very good customer service to go with it.

james_timothy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I would NEVER buy any clothes or shoes online, but if I was to it would definitely be from Mr. Porter.
I usually look at their stock online and they have a lot of great stuff. It's pleasing to hear they have very good customer service to go with it.

New here, hmm? Welcome to SF.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can´t think of another way of buying clothes other than online. I would never be able to find stuff like that in my city, hell, even my country, so online shopping is like a blessing for me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads