• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Joenobody0

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

my charcoal Fitz is made in italy. Definitely not Southwick only

Let me check the one I bought in December. I haven't looked at it yet...

On edit: Mine is USA-Made by Southwick. Is yours one of the regular mainline 1818 Fitz suits?

Last edited:

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
1818 has been made in italy (or at least some of them) for a long time, my only BB suit (1st season when Milano fit was introduced) was mdea in Italy

hooker4186

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my 40% off in-store only coupon today. Anyone know if the NYC BB store has Filson and if this coupon would apply?

RevisIsland

Reaction score

Got my 40% off in-store only coupon today. Anyone know if the NYC BB store has Filson and if this coupon would apply?

Last time I was there they didn't have any Filson bags. However, just go and ask an SA to have the bag you want sent to their store. It will get there in a couple days.

Joenobody0

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Last time I was there they didn't have any Filson bags. However, just go and ask an SA to have the bag you want sent to their store. It will get there in a couple days.

My local "flat iron", or whatever, store has a bunch. It might be worth checking one of thse.

roflzlmao

Reaction score
Are the 3 for 229 dress shirt sales only temporary? I could have sworn they were still available a few days ago, but gone as of now. Someone with more BB knowledge, please educate me.

Joenobody0

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Are the 3 for 229 dress shirt sales only temporary? I could have sworn they were still available a few days ago, but gone as of now. Someone with more BB knowledge, please educate me.

BB seems to be constantly alternating sales these days. They most definitely could have pulled that deal due to the current "get $200 off" deal.

mystry613

Reaction score
For me, it seemed to apply until the checkout page (including the $200 discount). At that point, it said the coupon was applied but the full amount was displayed. After being on with customer service for about 10 minutes, I was told it only applies to full-priced items (I am not sure whether the inconsistency with regard to the code was due to the items being on sale). I believe it may have that stipulation on the card, but it would be nice if the web-site was consistent and doesn't display the coupon as being applied at any point for a cart with only sale items.

518aata

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

For me, it seemed to apply until the checkout page (including the $200 discount). At that point, it said the coupon was applied but the full amount was displayed. After being on with customer service for about 10 minutes, I was told it only applies to full-priced items (I am not sure whether the inconsistency with regard to the code was due to the items being on sale). I believe it may have that stipulation on the card, but it would be nice if the web-site was consistent and doesn't display the coupon as being applied at any point for a cart with only sale items.

I had a similar experience, but with a different result. Put about $500+ of sale items in my cart. Entered the code, resulting in a $200 deduction. Then put in my credit card and the deduction disappeared. I then called customer service. The very helpful CS rep told me that there was some confusion about whether the promotion applied only to full-priced items, but deducted the $200 from my total. Transaction completed, with some great deals. Let's hope the total that shows up on my credit card bill is correct!

Joenobody0

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not sure how this $200 off deal works online. Tried the code but no luck

What did you try it with? I successfully used it on a clearance suit, then again on Filson, then again on Rancourt. It was just an automatic -$200 off the total. I couldn't use it on the Alden for BB shells though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads