• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Willin

Reaction score
So I read through the past few pages of this thread and haven't found an answer. I'm really busy so I hope you don't mind me asking when the biannual sale begins? I read that it begins "right after Father's day" so does it start on Monday? Or the following Friday? Thanks for info!

docka

Reaction score
When is the best time to stock up on Extra slim fit BB dress shirts for the lowest or close to the lowest price possible? Just looking for some staple items - white and blue dress shirts. I heard there's a deal on the 17th in regards to dress shirts. What's the best way to claim my size before it runs out? I'm a 14.5/32. Go to the store or wait for the deal to go live on 6/17?

Last edited:

jdlc

Reaction score

When is the best time to stock up on Extra slim fit BB dress shirts for the lowest or close to the lowest price possible? Just looking for some staple items  - white and blue dress shirts. I heard there's a deal on the 17th in regards to dress shirts. What's the best way to claim my size before it runs out? I'm a 14.5/32. Go to the store or wait for the deal to go live on 6/17? 

Now is a great time. PM sent

kcrancer

Reaction score
First post. I've stalked for about 5 years though.

I'm in the same boat as Docka. Any chance they go to 50% off when you buy 4? Or is 40% as high as they usually go?

Any help would be much appreciated!

GRAD10

Reaction score
Guys !! I am looking to purchase some nice shirts for a wedding. The egyptian cotton shirts look pretty good.
However I am not sure about the size. There are no stores close to where I live.
I am 5 feet 9 inch with chest 39 inch and about 150 pounds.

Would slim fit or extra slim fit be better for me?

I am flying to New York for July4th weekend. If I buy now, and the shirts dont fit me, will I be able to exchange a different size shirt for the same deal price in the store?

I welcome any other tips as well.

Thanks

atlshaun

Reaction score
I have been patiently awaiting this sale as I am about to revamp my closet. I am loking to get 10 or so shirts and a few pairs of pants. I Might add another suit and a sports coat or two...

Tick..tock...

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Guys !! I am looking to purchase some nice shirts for a wedding. The egyptian cotton shirts look pretty good.
However I am not sure about the size. There are no stores close to where I live.
I am 5 feet 9 inch with chest 39 inch and about 150 pounds.

Would slim fit or extra slim fit be better for me?

I am flying to New York for July4th weekend. If I buy now, and the shirts dont fit me, will I be able to exchange a different size shirt for the same deal price in the store?

I welcome any other tips as well.

Thanks

You're going to want extra slim. "Slim Fit" is really more of a regular fit.

I doubt you'll be able to exchange for the same sale price at a later date, but that's just a guess. Call customer service and ask.

Last edited:

atlshaun

Reaction score
I have been patiently awaiting this sale as I am in the process of revamping my wardrobe. Tomorrow I will be looking to add 10 or so shirts and a few pairs of dress pants. I may add a suit and a sports jacket or two...

Tick tock...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads