• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm going to pick up a few staple ties during the sale; can anybody comment on the quality of the non-Golden Fleece ties? They're reasonably priced to begin with.

Essential

Reaction score
Sale starts Friday, no?

Yep this Friday on the 21st. I was referring to the general "sale" section on BB. The F&F sale officially starts this Friday (which means there will be a sale on the sale
rimshot.gif
)

Last edited:

New Shoes1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm going to pick up a few staple ties during the sale; can anybody comment on the quality of the non-Golden Fleece ties? They're reasonably priced to begin with.

Quality is good, not great. Better than most store brands, but not on the same level as my Robert Talbott ties. My beef with BB is that all the ties are now 3.25 inches or thinner. I know that is the trend, but I prefer 3.5 inches.

Essential

Reaction score
Code I got by snail mail is the same: FNFBB1

Someone earlier stated the sale applies on most things (including items already on sale).

You have to wait a bit longer into the day before the code will work. I believe BB is a bit slow with these things but most companies don't have their timing down to the tee either. Then again, not every store is the oldest men's clothier chain in the US.
worship2.gif

Last edited:

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like "FNFBB1" works now.
Carried an order to the final (submit) page and the discount was reflected.

:slayer::slayer::slayer:

:foo:

spitshine123

Reaction score
Code I got by snail mail is the same: FNFBB1

Someone earlier stated the sale applies on most things (including items already on sale).

You have to wait a bit longer into the day before the code will work. I believe BB is a bit slow with these things but most companies don't have their timing down to the tee either. Then again, not every store is the oldest men's clothier chain in the US.
worship2.gif
The code seems to have stopped giving me an error saying that the code is invalid, but it also does not show the discount at checkout. Perhaps I will have to give it some time

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The code seems to have stopped giving me an error saying that the code is invalid, but it also does not show the discount at checkout. Perhaps I will have to give it some time

For me the discounted price isn't reflected but a box in the lower left says "You will received 25% off your order". . .

Winston S.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm having the same issue with the discount not showing up.

3 shirts in cart @ $88 each or 3 for $219 and the final total is showing as:

SUBTOTAL: $274.50
DISCOUNT: -$49.25
SHIPPING & HANDLING: $14.95
SALES TAX: $1.33
ORDER TOTAL:
$241.53

Even if I was paying full price for the shirts, it's not a 25% discount. The Irish Linen shirt I wanted which was showing at $49.25 is also showing at $98.50 instead of the sale price.

I'm also getting the discount box Hard2Fit mentioned.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads