• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What will you be doing on New Years Eve 2009/2010?

IUtoSLU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In a cabin in the woods with 12 of my best friends.

IUtoSLU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Log cabin partying with 15 of our closest friends.

Uhh...do I know you? lol

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IUtoSLU
Uhh...do I know you? lol

laugh.gif
Tahoe?

IUtoSLU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Change of plans. I will be getting drunk off ****** b/c I have the next day off and I want to celebrate the fact that NYE is my asshole sous chef's last day at work.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RSS
Having dinner with in-laws in La Jolla.
Well ... the in-laws have the flu ... so it will be a quiet dinner ... Georges at the Cove.

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Change of plans. I will be getting drunk off ****** b/c I have the next day off and I want to celebrate the fact that NYE is my asshole sous chef's last day at work.

Come to Mammoth the following weekend and cook me dinner. Oh yeah, you can snowboard too.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Philadelphia. Hopefully getting touched.

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had intended to be with friends in DC for NYE, but was asked to play a concert and am. Sigh.

DBowers

Reaction score
Will be a quiet evening at home with gf. Will uncork a bottle of Merlot we bought from our last trip to Canada, while we try out new recipes in the kitchen.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
dose poolside party at a five star hotel. Should be fun.

9.30 am. Just home. Fitted most of the sins I can catalogue into that night. Collapse.

Happy new year boys.

tor

Reaction score
Well it's New Year's Eve and I'm not doing ****. I had dinner with my family at home and I sat around watching my brother play Resident Evil 4. My grandpa is going to die within a few months, so my dad is all bummed; he's playing yahoo chess right now. My mom had to go to work and my other brother has been napping and got all pissy when my mom tried to wake him. We got this prosecco that I hate so I won't be drinking. None of my friends are in town so it's not like I made plans with them.

So, doing **** and feeling ******.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tor
Well it's New Year's Eve and I'm not doing ****. I had dinner with my family at home and I sat around watching my brother play Resident Evil 4. My grandpa is going to die within a few months, so my dad is all bummed; he's playing yahoo chess right now. My mom had to go to work and my other brother has been napping and got all pissy when my mom tried to wake him. We got this prosecco that I hate so I won't be drinking. None of my friends are in town so it's not like I made plans with them. So, doing **** and feeling ******.
you, son, should come to Vietnam

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads