• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is on your KOP List for F/W 08

rjakapeanut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yup lol, a black getting ordered in late august, a charcoal getting ordered in late september and a midnight blue in october ;P

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK, as long as you have some more practical suits as well I think it'll be dandy.

rjakapeanut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah i wouldn't get a black suit as my only suit. it technically will be my only suit for about a month though, but i don't have a job that requires a suit or any real need for a suit in the immediate future other than one for weddings/funerals.

i may get midnight before charcoal, idk lol ;p.

TheFusilliJerry

Reaction score
well my post really wasn't a get clothes to wear for F/W and wear it in the F/W, more of a stuff I want to buy/ have recently bought and plan to wear soon. the only thing there that really wasn't good to wear F/W was the polo/shorts clubmonaco outfit....

I've also thought of a dozen more things I want.. will probably post a more rules-following KOP list soon...

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheFusilliJerry
well my post really wasn't a get clothes to wear for F/W and wear it in the F/W, more of a stuff I want to buy/ have recently bought and plan to wear soon. the only thing there that really wasn't good to wear F/W was the polo/shorts clubmonaco outfit....

I've also thought of a dozen more things I want.. will probably post a more rules-following KOP list soon...

I was just pointing out that the Jil stuff you picked won't be available for another 6 months if it even goes into production since its S/S 09.

Casual

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrooklynHighpost
Does anyone know where this Fjallraven Greenland winter jacket can be purchased in the U.S? All the on line searches I did, it looks like it is being sold only in Europe.
I don't know of anywhere in the US, but Tamarack has the best selection and prices http://www.tamarackbushcraft.co.uk/d...sual%20Jackets
Looks like you'll have to wait for a size restock as these come up BIG.

TheFusilliJerry

Reaction score
Originally Posted by keykoo
I was just pointing out that the Jil stuff you picked won't be available for another 6 months if it even goes into production since its S/S 09.

yeah, i'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to runway stuff, but when[or if] it comes out i'll get it.

totally epic

Reaction score
I saw the black hooded Balenciaga parka at Barneys and fell instantly in love. Too bad it's $2100.

/crosses fingers for it to still be there at 40% sale.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Raf convertible high to low tops
maybe the acid drop highs too

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A fleece surplus sweater from Wings+Horns (if Craig, the CYC chief, gives me the go ahead, I'll post some FW pictures), Woolrich Maine Guide jacket (copped), and some desert boot/sneaker footwear. I'm sure that there will be plenty more as well.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
A fleece surplus sweater from Wings+Horns (if Craig, the CYC chief, gives me the go ahead, I'll post some FW pictures), Woolrich Maine Guide jacket (copped), and some desert boot/sneaker footwear.
You've been holding out on us?
frown.gif

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
You've been holding out on us?
frown.gif

I gotta play by the rules just like everyone else, or else I get shut out, but I asked, and hopefully, by the week's end, I will be able to post a preview of the FW08 line.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
I gotta play by the rules just like everyone else, or else I get shut out, but I asked, and hopefully, by the week's end, I will be able to post a preview of the FW08 line.
broken-heart-robot.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads