• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What did you eat last night for dinner?

erictheobscure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have a fancy ***** and back-***** cleaner in the privacy of my own home. It's great. Thank you, Japan.

And I'm sure there's a button you can press to summon your monkey butler to fetch your delivery paella and a lobe of foie gras from the corner mini-mart. I need to check this ******* land of marvels out for myself.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
in a sense, yes. I can have Mrs TOJ call all that stuff up for delivery. I wouldn't need to leave my house, but I walk the dog everyday and go to the bar. And my asshole is sparkling clean. How about you American dudes?

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score

in a sense, yes. I can have Mrs TOJ call all that stuff up for delivery. I wouldn't need to leave my house, but I walk the dog everyday and go to the bar. And my asshole is sparkling clean. How about you American dudes?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2009/feb/26/toilet-roll-america

The tenderness of the delicate American buttock is causing more environmental devastation than the country's love of gas-guzzling cars, fast food or McMansions, according to green campaigners.

Last edited:

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I'm no paper pauper, but I can definitely see that being a problem. And we use single ply in my home, eased along with the wonderful asshole spa.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I don't know how you guys deal with single ply. My asshole still feels like I've been rubbing it with sandpaper after just 5 days of hotel paper and no bidet to speak of.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

KJT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

feast your eyes and blow your mind
05_restroom_lg_l.jpg

05_restroom2_lg.jpg

I've always wondered about bidets and these things: isn't your ass soaking wet after? How do you just pull up your pants go back to your table? Do you have to wait for it to air dry?

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I've always wondered about bidets and these things: isn't your ass soaking wet after? How do you just pull up your pants go back to your table? Do you have to wait for it to air dry?

If it doesn't have an air dryer (seen that feature before) then you take a pass with the TP. Or, if you have some texting to do, let it drip dry.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score

that particular bidet has laser like accuracy. And the water is soft, warm, yet poignant. Just a quick dab with the TP is all you need after.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not crazy about the way this thread is veering. More food, less potty.

Last edited:

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's not good. Hopefully Matt cooked something pretty tonight. Haven't seen Manton here in a while, either.

I was going to make a recipe from the EMP cookbook tonight. Had all the ingredients lined up. Then I got a bad stomach ache from eating a very large apple and lost my appetite. Will postpone till tomorrow or the weekend.

Last edited:

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If the apple is too big, a smaller one you should eat.

To me the whole bidet stuff seems a little weird, I always think the water doesn't go where it's supposed to and you'll end up with wet trousers or something. But I guess it's pretty coool if it works.

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If the apple is too big, a smaller one you should eat.

Hadn't eaten anything today. Saw the apple and went for it. It was an Idared. They are pretty big apples. Very juicy. Nice taste, too. Sort of tart, not too sweet. Probably wouldn't eat one out of hand again, though.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads