• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What did you do last night? (This is How We Roll)

migo

Reaction score
just spent a couple hours unlocking my iphone for tmobile
biggrin.gif

I posted this from the iphone...keyboard is hard to be accurate on but im getting the hang of it

apocalypse later

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Who the **** ends their night at 11 PM? Did you drink one too many Smirnoff Ices?

Being out later=/=better night. If we're measuring our e-penises by length of time we were up though, I was actually up until around 3:30 with the girl.

But anyways, I'm a little drunk and a little annoyed with a friend so I'll keep it short. Tonight was ******* dry all around campus. Two parties with puke all over the floor, one that got busted. I'm guessing it was a result of last night--7-8 parties got busted.

Went back to the dorm and scrounged the last bit of stuff I had and shared it with the same girl. Scored again. Now I'm typing on Styleforum and I know I'm going to be ******* hungover tomorrow. All in a day's fun, I guess.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Fairly subdued evening. I partied in a friend's room.

Around 11 PM, one of my friends gets a phone call. A minute later, she tells us she has to go bail Jess out of jail. Now, Jess is a sorority girl who pledged this past spring and took a semester off due to bad grades. So this other girl leaves to get Jess, and we're all laughing about her getting arrested. Then we come up with the brilliant idea of calling her.

Jess is of Paraguayan extraction, but we jovially refer to her as "the Arabian princess" or "Princess Jasmine" because of her olive complexion. So she picks up her cell phone, I ask how she's doing, etc. Then I say, "Why can't you just fly out of the police station on your magic carpet?"

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Around 11 PM, one of my friends gets a phone call. A minute later, she tells us she has to go bail Jess out of jail. Now, Jess is a sorority girl who pledged this past spring and took a semester off due to bad grades. So this other girl leaves to get Jess, and we're all laughing about her getting arrested. Then we come up with the brilliant idea of calling her.

Jess is of Paraguayan extraction, but we jovially refer to her as "the Arabian princess" or "Princess Jasmine" because of her olive complexion. So she picks up her cell phone, I ask how she's doing, etc. Then I say, "Why can't you just fly out of the police station on your magic carpet?"

Wow, you're just living life to it's fullest.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Who the **** ends their night at 11 PM? Did you drink one too many Smirnoff Ices?
The plural form is Smirnoves Ice.

texas_jack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What'd she do?

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by texas_jack
What'd she do?

Walked out of her sorority house with an open container...I guess a cop was there, and asked her to dump it out. She did, and came back outside with a refilled cup about 10 minutes later. At this point she got cuffed for underage drinking & possession of alcohol.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You roll with a bright crowd.

However when I was a sophomore I dropped a mug of beer on a cops foot but only got a citation. I'm sure if he wanted to be a prick he couldv'e gotten me on some assault charge

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
You roll with a bright crowd.

However when I was a sophomore I dropped a mug of beer on a cops foot but only got a citation. I'm sure if he wanted to be a prick he couldv'e gotten me on some assault charge

Connemera likes to think of them as the Bright Young Things.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
My stepdad and I took a motorcycle trip through Pullman/Moscow, Lewiston ID, Missoula, Red Lodge MT, the Beartooth Highway, Yellowstone Park, Gardiner MT, Sun Valley/Ketchum, through Oregon, then north through Mt. St. Helens and home. I will try to post more when I get around to it, if anyone is interested.

topbtmb9.jpg

I am here

Trusty steed
resizeofp1020358xy1.jpg

Oregon? Can't remember right now
resizeofp1020416xb9.jpg

Hell, Idaho
resizeofp1020392jx8.jpg

p10203901yo4.jpg

Columbia River, WA side, 70MPH
biggrin.gif

resizeofp1020423yg9.jpg

Mt. St. Helens
p10204301ep1.jpg

It was awesome. I want to get a DS bike so next time I can go up all those trails we had to ride by. But I also want to get a sportier bike so I can really flog that windy stuff we went through (though we were schooling some newbs on GSXRs anyway)

King Francis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's just awesome. My dad's been backpacking and camping all over the Western United States and into the Canadian Rockies. Used to own a motorcycle, too. Seeing your pictures makes me wish I could have been there with him.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Bikes are great - mine had a couple of minor issues, the centerstand bolt found its way loose so we cable tied it up and I fixed that yesterday, also the tank had accumulated enough gunk (probably from some bad gas in ID) that it would occasionally hiccup on long straight stretches. I pulled the petcocks and cleaned it out yesterday and it's not doing that anymore either. It needs an oil change after 2500 miles in 10 days though.
smile.gif

Overall MPG on mine was probably around 43-44, including a 1-1/2 hour 90-95MPH stretch through Montana that burned a fair bit of oil. Best MPG I bothered to calculate was 49 point something, which is pretty impressive with 70ish lbs of gear, me in a non aerodynamic riding suit and a helmet shaped like a basketball, and extremely minimal wind protection (though that ugly windshield actually does help keep the wind and bugs off my chest pretty well).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads