• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What did you do last night? (This is How We Roll)

Lucky Strike

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some pics from a fashion show in Oslo, last Sat:
16bvb.jpg
17bvb.jpg

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saw "Shoot 'em up" the other night. Reaffirmed my love for Clive. Siiiigh.

What a ******* awesome movie.

apocalypse later

Reaction score
Last night was ******* weird. It started out probably as my shittiest night in college, and ended up as one of my better ones. Bear with the story, it gets a bit better, or just scroll to the end of the page :p

I've been hanging out a bit with this girl in my English 101 Class. She's pretty hot, and she's one of the few I've come across whose interests include more than "Oh, I like TV and partying". This girl comes in later on.

So the night started I went to a restaurant with six friends to celebrate one of their birthdays. Normally, they don't even bother to card college kids, especially at hapy hour, but for some reason they did when we came in. So now I was stuck at a mediocre Mexican restaurant with no drinks and ****** food. Not to mention college girls have that habit of going back and talking about every ******* inside joke they ever had, and really being rude and not including us in conversation. My friend and I ducked out as soon as we paid. Wasn't nearly as fun as I thought it would be.

I went back to my dorm, my friend was heading back to a girl's dorm. It was around 8:00 and I had almost nothing to do now. My friends were all out by this point, either at dinner with other people or pre-gaming, so I really didn't want to bother and ask to tag along. So then the girl in English, Catherine, gave me a semi-drunken call, something along the lines of "I'm coming to get you right now, I've done like five shots..."

So she came down to get me, and immediately and she walked in the room she started making out with me. Within like five seconds, she was on top of my on my futon. There were like ten people that walked past my room and saw the scene unfold :p

I don't know how exactly we separated, I think her friend called, but we went out around 9:00 to start looking for parties. Too ******* early though, we just ended up walking around for quite awhile. There weren't any around, and then it started raining, which really started to piss me off--everyone around is buzzed and I'm completely sober in the rain, having no fun. We find a party, but it's already pretty packed. I got a cup somehow for $1 rather than $5, so I didn't mind.

Inside the party, Catherine's kind of making her flirty rounds and I really didn't know anyone. I started talking to a few people, but they seemed intent on discussing their Halo 3 plans for the rest of the night. I said *******, I'm getting my money's worth, so I just started chugging a few and having some random conversations about Mario Kart. So around 11:00 I call a friend up and he says to just come back to the dorm, watch some Office, and call it a night. Catherine comes up to me just as I'm leaving and says she wants to come with. My roommate's out for the weekend, and I have alcohol in my fridge. Yay.

I won't get too graphic, but my first little college sleepover went wonderfully :p

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by apocalypse later
Last night was ******* weird. It started out probably as my shittiest night in college, and ended up as one of my better ones. Bear with the story, it gets a bit better, or just scroll to the end of the page :p

I've been hanging out a bit with this girl in my English 101 Class. She's pretty hot, and she's one of the few I've come across whose interests include more than "Oh, I like TV and partying". This girl comes in later on.

So the night started I went to a restaurant with six friends to celebrate one of their birthdays. Normally, they don't even bother to card college kids, especially at hapy hour, but for some reason they did when we came in. So now I was stuck at a mediocre Mexican restaurant with no drinks and ****** food. Not to mention college girls have that habit of going back and talking about every ******* inside joke they ever had, and really being rude and not including us in conversation. My friend and I ducked out as soon as we paid. Wasn't nearly as fun as I thought it would be.

I went back to my dorm, my friend was heading back to a girl's dorm. It was around 8:00 and I had almost nothing to do now. My friends were all out by this point, either at dinner with other people or pre-gaming, so I really didn't want to bother and ask to tag along. So then the girl in English, Catherine, gave me a semi-drunken call, something along the lines of "I'm coming to get you right now, I've done like five shots..."

So she came down to get me, and immediately and she walked in the room she started making out with me. Within like five seconds, she was on top of my on my futon. There were like ten people that walked past my room and saw the scene unfold :p

I don't know how exactly we separated, I think her friend called, but we went out around 9:00 to start looking for parties. Too ******* early though, we just ended up walking around for quite awhile. There weren't any around, and then it started raining, which really started to piss me off--everyone around is buzzed and I'm completely sober in the rain, having no fun. We find a party, but it's already pretty packed. I got a cup somehow for $1 rather than $5, so I didn't mind.

Inside the party, Catherine's kind of making her flirty rounds and I really didn't know anyone. I started talking to a few people, but they seemed intent on discussing their Halo 3 plans for the rest of the night. I said *******, I'm getting my money's worth, so I just started chugging a few and having some random conversations about Mario Kart. So around 11:00 I call a friend up and he says to just come back to the dorm, watch some Office, and call it a night. Catherine comes up to me just as I'm leaving and says she wants to come with. My roommate's out for the weekend, and I have alcohol in my fridge. Yay.

I won't get too graphic, but my first little college sleepover went wonderfully :p

Super Nintendo Mario Kart or N64?

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by apocalypse later

Who the **** ends their night at 11 PM? Did you drink one too many Smirnoff Ices?

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
I'm surprised that you embrace modern film.
As I've mentioned elsewhere, I embrace either old things or very modern things--I have no use of mediocre things. I'm fond of Wes Anderson; I have all his films on DVD.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Who the **** ends their night at 11 PM? Did you drink one too many Smirnoff Ices?

Awwww, are you jealous that someone else closed? Don't worry, it'll happen one day. Law of truly large numbers, you know?

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
Awwww, are you jealous that someone else closed? Don't worry, it'll happen one day. Law of truly large numbers, you know?
I've gotten more action in the past two weeks than in the past two months, MISTER. Leave me alone, it's 9:30 PM and I'm already having a horrible night.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I've gotten more action in the past two weeks than in the past two months, MISTER.

Leave me alone, it's 9:30 PM and I'm already having a horrible night.

So why don't you discuss HALO and Mario Kart, it worked for the other guy.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
So why don't you discuss HALO and Mario Kart, it worked for the other guy.

Yeah, bringing up video games is a sure-fire way of getting a girl to rip her thong off.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've gotten more action in the past two weeks than in the past two months, MISTER.

Leave me alone, it's 9:30 PM and I'm already having a horrible night.

The sound of one hand typing.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Hahahaha... this from the guy who bragged about and posted pictures of girls who he "knocked boots with". And then at the last minute tried to make people believe that he thought "knocking boots" to mean something other than **********.
crackup[1].gif
You are going to have to define "getting action" for us all Conne, because we all know that it doesn't mean sex to you. Did a bunch of girls ask you to do them favors this week or something? Did you fall asleep/pass out next to them with your clothes on? (and wake up alone!) What?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads