• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Lee 1937 101 cinchback jeans

Johnston Murphy oxblood saddle shoes

Rob's Chop shop tshirt

Levis 506xx jacket for this overcast/drizzly morning

bachbeet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's funny, but I thought of this thread as I looked at what I was wearing today. Everything but my shoes, socks, and underwear are from FIH. Prandina suit, FIH shirt, FIH tie. so everything that is most readily visible is from FIH. Thanks, Jon.

Nick M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
G-Star 'Elwood' utility jeans with articulated knees, in gray cross-hatched denim.

Black leather RM Williams belt.

Generic black leather boots.

White t.

Surplus Australian army 'commando' shirt, in olive green cotton twill. Very slim fit, slanted flapped front chest pockets, epaulets, flapped cargo pockets on the upper arms. I took a couple of inches off the bottom hem so it looks good untucked.

lupin23rd

Reaction score
Green D&G "Dollars & Girls" t-shirt American Eagle classic khakis Beige/brown canvas Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Penguin madras jacket How many rules have I broken today haha
smile.gif
m

Texel

Reaction score
Today:
-lightbrown leatherjacket by Fratelli Rossetti
-lightbrown Tod's Loafer
-a white Z-Zegna shirt
-Helmut Lang Jeans

lupin23rd

Reaction score
Today:

- white Taavo t-shirt (original shirt is a Budwieser shirt with the dog mascot and logo - wearable right side out if there was no text) with the text "Until Somebody Better Comes Along"

- blue shorts

- beige / brown Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 (no socks)

m

Drew

Reaction score
chocolate brown Mac & Jac cotton knit and suede zip-up cardigan
black and argyle Ben Sherman Vintage polo
Diesel Kulter jeans
brown Martin Dingman pebbled leather belt

earlier, brown Gordon Rush slip-ons, split toe

now, black Banana Republic flip flops

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Levi's 505 redlines
dark gray tshirt with pirate skull
lt blue argyle socks
adidas antelopes in red/white/blue

Nick M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wide-legged jeans in solid black denim with white stitching around the pockets.

Long-sleeved white tee.

Short-sleeved polo-shirt in royal blue and white wide horizontal stripes from Lands' End.

White canvas belt.

Nike Dunk SB low-top sneakers in royal blue and black with a white midsole.

johnapril

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gucci denim jeans (2004 runway model)
Lazo "summer cashmere" shortsleeved cotton t-shirt, black
Prada belt, black
Salvatore Ferragamo loafers, black

johnapril

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hugo Boss denim jeans, mustard
Ermenegildo Zegna cotton shirt, white with thin blue stripes of various shades
Mezlan tobacco suede splittoe bluchers

Seraphin leather shirtjacket, tan

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Lucky brand jeans, black bass monkstraps, wide black leather belt, Curious George t-shirt and black Brandini 3-button sport coat.

God - it feels so good to say that without worrying about some stupid trad like Old Brompton getting offended
alien.gif

Sevcom

Reaction score
Plain white v-neck shirt
(Unbarfed-on) RB2s
Brown belt
Black Chucks

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Frame 73" faded Wine zip up hoodie from The Cast F/W 2004 (but actually just a few weeks old)
Theadless Tee-shirt
Brown Engineered Garments
Corpus Morphy bootcut (gasp, superfuture dudes!) jeans in "Wrinkle" wash (essentially one rinse with some heat treatment to make creases in the beltline)
Grey Nike Blazers with a print of a playground scene in black on the Canvas parts.

All in all, I enjoyed out stay at AAAC, and Andy has always been gracious, but there is no place like home. And some guys were really over the top, like Albert with his anger at some guy coming into Fortnums in a tracksuit, or the whole thread filled with diatribes against hippies destroying style... It was like, "Whoah, dude, there's medication for that type of anger..."

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Scaglione brown cashmere crewneck sweater (from virtual clothes horse),
white AA tee,
5ep bootcut jeans,
brown custom belt with basket weave detail (from www.leathergoodsconnection.com)
white slip on vans.

Originally Posted by LA Guy

All in all, I enjoyed out stay at AAAC, and Andy has always been gracious, but there is no place like home. And some guys were really over the top, like Albert with his anger at some guy coming into Fortnums in a tracksuit, or the whole thread filled with diatribes against hippies destroying style... It was like, "Whoah, dude, there's medication for that type of anger..."

I agree. I don't quite get the anger at other people's lack of style. Doesn't that just make the rest of us look better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads