Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 26, 2005.
wow, pantofola d'oro definitely has some nifty shoes. pantofola d'oro website
This thread is as good as any to make my first post, so here goes:
PDC ICN jeans with the Vision wash.
White American Apparel T-shirt
Khaki Triple 5 Soul military-styled blazer
Nike Grunge Dunks
Just came back from an interview at a local streetwear place - going back on Thursday for a trial run, everyone wish me luck...
Lands' End navy cargo pants;
Lands' End weathered brown leather belt;
Long-sleeved white t;
Lands' End slim-fitting short-sleeved polo in sky blue;
Brown leather Fossil watch;
Converse Leather Trainers in cream with brown toe, heel and laces.
Bespoke/made to measure (not sure of the term) Levi's, Esprit jacket.
My outfit today goes better in this section:
Nike Air cross trainers - mainly white with blue and red accents.
Old Navy Cargo Pants - khaki color
White button up "relaxed fit" shirt from the Gap layered over a baby-blue Old Navy ringer t-shirt.
Thick brown belt with a silver buckle from Bass.
My Tag Heuer watch and when I step outside, my Ray-Bans.
Casual day for me in the office today.
"Mars Attacks" rockabilly band shirt
stone/stingray engineered motorcycle belt
oxblood/black allen edmunds spectators
black/gray/burgundy argyle socks
PDC GTO jeans, possibly with 1-year wash, though I've had them for so long I forgot. I don't feel like taking my pants off to check out the tag either.
Grey American Apparel hoodie
A generic brown belt with a belt buckle in the shape of a tape.
White Nike Cortez's
That's scary. I'm wearing the exact same thing (well, except for the tape-shaped belt buckle).
- Red mesh basketball jersey (cannot be seen, I am not sure why I still have this on), $.25.
- Pink long-sleeve fitted button-up shirt from some brand I've never heard of before, construction is likely absolute shit but it's got a decent collar, $1.
- Black cashmere Banana Republic sweatervest overtop shirt. Given to me by girlfriend, who I think paid $.15 for it.
- Black zip-up jacket that I think was orphaned from some sort of women's twin set or something -- it has zips at both cuffs that go halfway to the elbow, two breast pockets, and a full-zip front closure. About five people have literally offered to buy this jacket off of my back when I wear it, which is bizarre. The sleeve zips are unzipped and the sleeves are cuffed back, with the shirt sleeves underneath also cuffed back overtop (awesome descriptive skillz GO.), $2.
- Cream-colored silk scarf tied underneath the pink shirt and fluffed up a bit, $1.
- Black leather belt of unknown origin, I think about $10.
- Dark textured khakis by Krush (I wear these pants a lot, they fit exceptionally -- I think Krush is comparable to Diesel in terms of marketing, etc.), also bought by girlfriend for I believe about $15.
- Black ankle boots, $1.50.
Here's the shoes I mentioned:
Easy Sunday afternoon:
Heather-grey UWF T-shirt with green Argonaut mascot (my fave)
Well-worn PDC ICNs in Clone
CK black belt
White 30th anniversary Nike Cortez
Gap black double-zip hoodie
JP Da'mage Rekko jeans
Actual vintage military shirt
Nike Grunge Dunks
Generic brown belt
Last night to the Elton John concert here in Phoenix:
Blue/black stripe Kuhlman shirt - untucked
Black monkstrap Bass shoes
and my wife wore a pair of denim appliqued jeans (don't remember the brand) and a funky top she picked up at a little boutique here in Scottsdale.
DSGN Crying T-Shirt (Thanks again, Fok)
brand spanking new Julian Red Californias
black Chuck Taylors
dior homme leather wristband
You're welcome Brian.
Tell me, do you like it the lamb as well?
Separate names with a comma.