• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Are you trying to take a dump in that picture, who? I have that cardigan and that sweater/shirt thing but in the blue/grey color. It fits kinda short for some reason. That bottom picture is intense, berlin. You always manage to get dramatic pictures.
Yes, like most homosapiens I **** standing up. I also sleep on my head and write love letters using the back of my knee.

bigskydream

Reaction score
I'd love to wear jeans all year long, but the summer heat is getting to me. I'm trying to figure out how to rock shorts without looking too dorky. Thoughts on this look?

IMG_0943.jpg

IMG_0945.jpg

AA tee
Cutoffs (BR slim fit chinos)
Chucks

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
First pull them up a bit so the pockets don't pull open - if that doesn't fix it, the rear is too tight. It's making you look wide. Second, the shirt and shoes match too well, but I don't know what to suggest really. Maybe white shoes? Also the polo/shorts thing is way into dork-archetype... maybe a light woven collared shirt, or a t-shirt would be less dorky.

Blenheimer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
Berlin, the bottom photo is AWESOME. The fit is spot on, and I like the photo itself, nice composition.

Totally agree. The jeans fit you just perfectly. What are they if I may ask ?

bigskydream

Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
First pull them up a bit so the pockets don't pull open - if that doesn't fix it, the rear is too tight. It's making you look wide. Second, the shirt and shoes match too well, but I don't know what to suggest really. Maybe white shoes? Also the polo/shorts thing is way into dork-archetype... maybe a light woven collared shirt, or a t-shirt would be less dorky.

Thanks for the feedback J! I just made a few "on-the-fly" tweaks. I don't know what's going on with the bulge on the short pockets. I pulled them up a bit, but they still tend to bulge. They could be a little tight in the back. I guess I can't expect a great fit from BR pants anyway...

berlin report

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
GS, yes. the rain coat IS tenty. Its from howies and they do tend to cut on the roomy side. I love it though because its weighs practically nothing and is completely waterproof but it does have minus points on the looks side.
Eason, ha-ha, I see what you mean! Well, consider it a tribute to one of the best here on this board.
worship.gif

bBoy JEe, yes, thinking biblical thoughts.
Blenheimer thanks. The jeans are ALD Prescotts.
About the pictures, sadly, I have enough time at the moment to experiment as the weather is not exactly enticing shoppers to come out and raid my sales. Looking forward to actually not having time to post
smile.gif

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Ah, now that would make some sense.

Speaking of vocational cutlery, this is what I bartend with:

Case64130SS.jpg

Barteners rule -- is that the Laguiole bee that I see? I ask as I carry this one:

CS680-17.jpg

Best,
Huntsman

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My older sister used to be a bartender. Wonder if she's got one of those socked away somewhere.

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wed005.jpg

bBoy JEe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by berlin report
GS, yes. the rain coat IS tenty. Its from howies and they do tend to cut on the roomy side. I love it though because its weighs practically nothing and is completely waterproof but it does have minus points on the looks side.
Eason, ha-ha, I see what you mean! Well, consider it a tribute to one of the best here on this board.
worship.gif

bBoy JEe, yes, thinking biblical thoughts.
Blenheimer thanks. The jeans are ALD Prescotts.
About the pictures, sadly, I have enough time at the moment to experiment as the weather is not exactly enticing shoppers to come out and raid my sales. Looking forward to actually not having time to post
smile.gif

Damn that biblical rain.

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry if it has been asked, but what shoes are those Braidkid? Actually Chrono could probably answer that for me
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads