• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
90651246vp9.jpg

Shirt Looks a little too slim. Also I'd wear a v-neck tee underneath that one.

mister_h0t_d0g

Reaction score
two WAYWT from the past while

1) MUN conference freetime in Eugene with the girl.. excuse the idiotic look on my face and the askew collar... I'd been out and about for a while. The hat was destroyed during that weekend...sad.

n1450380098_30016538_1170.jpg

2) Today...back from Ashland

shakeshakeshakespeare02ng6.jpg

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
had to quote this again to add to how great this looks. my fave of yours. The purcells were a perfect choice for the outfit
Thanks man. I haven't given the Whodini enough love lately as my steez goes to **** come exams time. Purcells have been a great and cheap addition after my years of protesting the indie uniform. Continuing with bkristic's band shirt theme (Radiohead
inlove.gif
), no tricks today post-stripper party Saturday.
cimg2600kk3.jpg
Hangover Grandaddy shirt(I don't think it was made by the band as it's old and have never seen another come up on ebay. Miss the band, love the shirt.) Random club wrist band RRL Nikexwho

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Purcells have been a great and cheap addition after my years of protesting the indie uniform.

Give in... conform. One of us! One of us! I wish Purcells came in more colours than just black, white and navy. I like them a lot more than Chucks, and I don't feel like shelling out the cash for a JV-JP. Nice Grandaddy shirt. Unless the shirt's on AA, band shirts always fit me horribly.

mister_h0t_d0g

Reaction score
more pictures..sorry...took a shower, realized I had reading to do for my English class, so went to the park to finish off a wonderful day.

the deluge...

findleyreading010mr7.jpg

findleyreading009ul2.jpg

findleyreading007vt6.jpg

findleyreading008pl8.jpg

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Converse sells custom JP's on their site with many color options for $65. US shipping only, but if you're seriously interested I happen to know a guy who'll be back in LA next week for 3 weeks. Let me know.

And +1 on AA band shirts. The second I find out it's Hanes or whatever, the chances of me buying it drop to near zero.

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Converse sells custom JP's on their site with many color options for $65. US shipping only, but if you're seriously interested I happen to know a guy who'll be back in LA next week for 3 weeks. Let me know.

And +1 on AA band shirts. The second I find out it's Hanes or whatever, the chances of me buying it drop to near zero.

Not at the mo'... I have a store credit at some place that sells Chucks, the odd Purcell, and the other 95% is crap skate shoes. My credit runs out in a few months, so I need to find something there first.

I'm tempted to get some red chuck lows, so I can look like Ronald McDonald. Because it's either that, or dressing like a 15 year old who listens to mall-punk, and I buy some Etnies.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Ghost ridin' the whip. Oliver Peoples stunna shades W&H hoodie PDC jeans Chucks

checkermate

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bkrstic
more pictures..sorry...took a shower, realized I had reading to do for my English class, so went to the park to finish off a wonderful day.

the deluge...

findleyreading010mr7.jpg

What shirt is that? I like.

mister_h0t_d0g

Reaction score
shirt is penguin, really lucky find since it's difficult for me to find shirts that fit my scrawny ass body...

(clark) kent... sweet picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads