1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

You always wonder if kitonbrioni actually looks good in his clothes. I mean, you always see the items and sometimes they're a bit off looking on the rack. Just curious to see if things fit well and look good when worn as a whole.

2. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

Steven Alan Earnest Sewn AE [​IMG] I love these shoes to death heh [​IMG]

3. shellshock

shellshock Senior member

[​IMG]

sunday, kinda sweaty

REBEL8
    some denim skirt from chile
    sandals not pictured
    sunglasses in hand

4. NYC EXCLUSIVE SHOP

NYC EXCLUSIVE SHOP Senior member

Antik denim jeans Bape sneakers Bape hoodie

5. lance konami

lance konami Senior member

cool pic shellshock. yr cute!

6. j

j Senior member Admin

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Working late

Avirex Goatskin G2
    Perry Ellis shirt
    UQ ring denim
    Jacks

7. socalguy

socalguy New Member

black gap t-shirt
    lucky jeans
    black suede vans slip-ons
    diamond stud earring in each ear (newly pierced)

8. BrettChaotix

BrettChaotix Senior member

J - really cool jacket and big ups for the PBR!!! (I am in Baltimore afterall) but I gotta say the cigarettes-in-photos thing doesn't look good to me. I never liked it when cmf did it either.

PG2G - that fit is f*ing perfect! and yeah, those shoes are so sweet they are dangerous. I don't think I'd be able to pull the trigger on a pair without feeling guilty (until I receive my first compliment anyway) and thanks for helping prove express is good for something every once and a while ;-)

9. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Senior member

Hey Bobo, what's the weather like there in the summers? It's been 30+ here the past two days and I feel sick. [​IMG] I hate summer already. I wish I had some relatives in Sweden... would make moving there so much easier.

10. Omegablogger

Omegablogger Senior member

Penguin jacket
    Drake's silk scarf
    Sunspel t-shirt
    Paul Smith belt
    ES Fulton jeans
    John Lobb Stamford loafers
    Dirty mirror

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. bBoy JEe

bBoy JEe Senior member

[​IMG]

Penguin Polo
    APC NS
    PF Flyers

Is this too dark/drab?

BTW...I sized down 2 on the New Standards, and have worn them about 8 times.

In my opinion, it's a bit dark and drab. If you're going to wear a dark shirt with jeans, then throw some colour in with your shoes, or even a belt.

12. bBoy JEe

bBoy JEe Senior member

Where are you guys where it's cool enough to wear a jacket. Here it's 30+ and majorly humid. I'm rocking baller shorts, a tee and sneaks.

13. BrettChaotix

BrettChaotix Senior member

Hey Bobo, what's the weather like there in the summers? It's been 30+ here the past two days and I feel sick. [​IMG] I hate summer already.

I wish I had some relatives in Sweden... would make moving there so much easier.

+1

It's about 30 degrees (F) cooler in Stockholm than here. Baltimore Summers are pretty nasty

14. Omegablogger

Omegablogger Senior member

England, 16 C and drizzle.

15. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

Hey Bobo, what's the weather like there in the summers? It's been 30+ here the past two days and I feel sick. [​IMG] I hate summer already.

I wish I had some relatives in Sweden... would make moving there so much easier.

Its actually pretty diverse. Today is 13-15 c (55-60 F?) and rain... last week or so it was the double, and july/august is generally pretty warm. Summer is short though.

Cant imagine Canada being that hot either?

16. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Senior member

Cant imagine Canada being that hot either?

In the south, it can get hot. Very dry in the central areas. Very humid and smoggy in Southern Ontario and Quebec. Temps are usually 25-30C, typically 2-3 heatwaves a summer where we have 3 or more days in a row of 30+ temps with high humidity that make it feel closer to 40C.

17. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

Pretty sure the forecast here is 91, humid, with possible afternoon showers... from now until September.

Omega, fantastic scarf!

18. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

recylcled fit but i need to do laundry [​IMG] hidden pic as always Looks good, sauce. I need to try layering stuff more so my looks aren't so boring when i wear simple stuff. My excuse is that it's in the upper 90s with a heat index in the 100s every day, but i still could use some creativity. PBR, j?[​IMG] On a side note, i recently tried Atwater Brewing Co.'s Vanilla Java Porter and it was pretty good for a $8 6pack. I enjoyed it a lot. Blue moon's summer beer, Honey Ale was pretty good too for something relatively cheap. I also had that 4pack unibrou(sp?) beer Fin De Monde and i enjoyed it a lot.

19. bBoy JEe

bBoy JEe Senior member

recylcled fit but i need to do laundry

[​IMG]

Looks good, sauce. I need to try layering stuff more so my looks aren't so boring when i wear simple stuff. My excuse is that it's in the upper 90s with a heat index in the 100s every day, but i still could use some creativity.

PBR, j?[​IMG] On a side note, i recently tried Atwater Brewing Co.'s Vanilla Java Porter and it was pretty good for a $8 6pack. I enjoyed it a lot. Blue moon's summer beer, Honey Ale was pretty good too for something relatively cheap. I also had that 4pack unibrou(sp?) beer Fin De Monde and i enjoyed it a lot.

I like the shirt, it's very summery, nice and light.

20. bBoy JEe

bBoy JEe Senior member

In the south, it can get hot. Very dry in the central areas. Very humid and smoggy in Southern Ontario and Quebec. Temps are usually 25-30C, typically 2-3 heatwaves a summer where we have 3 or more days in a row of 30+ temps with high humidity that make it feel closer to 40C.

Yeah... I live in Ottawa, moved here from a smaller city and boy is it hotter here. You would think that Canada would be cooler, but it sure isn't!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.