1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was. I'd like to keep you abreast of the improvements we've made over the past few days.
    @notification emails have been added, in response to user requests

Attached images are now Full Size by default

Users are now all allowed three (3) links in their signature files,

SSL certification is now in place so you can all browse securely.

The server has been reconfigured so that site speeds will improve.

Notice: Right now the site is slow because we are fixing all the images from the past 4 months. Many of you noticed that these were missing, and we are fixing that problem now. Unfortunately, it is taking up a lot of resources and causing the site to be slow.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flsxik

flsxik Senior member

two WAYWT from the past while

1) MUN conference freetime in Eugene with the girl.. excuse the idiotic look on my face and the askew collar... I'd been out and about for a while. The hat was destroyed during that weekend...sad.

[​IMG]

2) Today...back from Ashland

[​IMG]

gosh i remember when all you damn kids came...made it impossible to eat lunch

2. ratboycom

ratboycom Senior member

[​IMG]

Ghost ridin' the whip.

Oliver Peoples stunna shades
    W&H hoodie
    PDC jeans
    Chucks

hahahaha, nice! outfit looks decent too.

3. ts4them

ts4them Senior member

[​IMG]

You know I [​IMG] you, but PLEASE grow those bangs out a bit or else make the sides tighter (preferably both). I know what you're going for but the cut needs some adjusting. Still looking v.v. cute, maybe try a new stylist?

4. sbbbjm

sbbbjm Senior member

DITTO -- jpgm you're an incredibly attractive guy, but that haircut absolutely works against you. bangs longer, sides shorter

5. A Harris

A Harris Senior member

Thanks Sauce!

Here's some of the shoes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Re. the bootcut - I almost didn't keep the Rag & Bone jacket because it fits very trim on me. I'm a big guy and it looked ridiculous with slim jeans. Then I tried it with looser fitting jeans and it looked great, especially with bootcuts. So I'm sticking with those.

6. jpgm

jpgm Senior member

ts4them and sbbbjm - thanks for the comments...always good to hear some constructive criticism.

basically, i haven't had my hair cut since mid january, when it was cropped pretty darn short and really textured. i'm in the process of growing it out, which is why it's looking pretty shite at the moment. going 3+ months without a visit to the hairstylist is pretty unheard of for me, but i'm going to let it grow out a little bit more before i get it seen to.

7. jpgm

jpgm Senior member

had a couple of classes this afternoon...time for more study now. i'm exhausted.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

tretorn tournament leather
    skull 5507xx
    bonds t
    vintage button up
    generic beanie
    jpgm x empress necklace
    thomas meihofer ring

8. jpgm

jpgm Senior member

sauce - nice clean fit.
    bkrstic - great photos.
    kent wang - good to see you holdin' it down dude [​IMG]

9. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Senior member

[​IMG]
    quality control
    samurai
    nike apc

10. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

11. Rye GB

Rye GB Senior member

iTunes Playing: wrap us up in fleece by wixel.
    [​IMG]
    Beams Hoody
    AA Tee
    Recut/Patched/Dyed Levi 501
    Cons

12. lance konami

lance konami Senior member

13. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Senior member

Here's mod meets Wall Street meets sprezzatura... 2B charcoal suit, brown AE PA's. 3" tie, TaT suit, argyle socks. Please, critique it Men's Clothing style, not this softcore S&D bull (strangely, I lack the balls to post these pics over there!) Disclaimers: yes, the tie is crooked. Yes, it's not tightened properly. I'm not a fan of tight knots for practical reasons. The shirt is Banana Republic, the tie is some cheap ass DH (not Dior Homme, Daniel Hechter [​IMG] ). The pants are a little slouchy, and the waist needs to be taken in so they sit higher. The belt is by *cough* He Who Shall Not Be Named - it's terrible leather, and I bought it for $10. It will be replaced very soon. And even though it's been weeks since I got it, it still hasn't been steamed and pressed. That is all. Oh, and it looks like the shirt needs ironing! Change sprezzatura to slob.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

U SUCK FTL

Really though, suit is nice (can't tell if the fit is good from your shitty pose). Shirt is nice. Tie is shite. I think the patterns don't work well together. Argyle socks don't seem to work in this situation but they're not terrible. They would rape you in MC.

15. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Senior member

That's my attempt at the Holdfast pose. I tried the drizzt agro stance, but it just wasn't workin.

16. tiger02

tiger02 Senior member

Here's mod meets Wall Street meets sprezzatura... 2B charcoal suit, brown AE PA's. 3" tie, TaT suit, argyle socks. Please, critique it Men's Clothing style, not this softcore S&D bull (strangely, I lack the balls to post these pics over there!) Disclaimers: yes, the tie is crooked. Yes, it's not tightened properly. I'm not a fan of tight knots for practical reasons. The shirt is Banana Republic, the tie is some cheap ass DH (not Dior Homme, Daniel Hechter [​IMG] ). The pants are a little slouchy, and the waist needs to be taken in so they sit higher. The belt is by *cough* He Who Shall Not Be Named - it's terrible leather, and I bought it for $10. It will be replaced very soon. And even though it's been weeks since I got it, it still hasn't been steamed and pressed. That is all. Oh, and it looks like the shirt needs ironing! Change sprezzatura to slob.
    No way, you should cross post. Especially since you've already named the biggest problem, with the pants waist. Can't say too much about the fit of the jacket because of your stance, but it looks like it might be a little tight across the middle? But if it's comfortable and that's the look you want, then rock it. Dig the shoe choice. I'm not into the pattern on the shirt, but cool points for working the patterns. Get a pocket square!

17. daveboxster

daveboxster Senior member

Here's mod meets Wall Street meets sprezzatura... 2B charcoal suit, brown AE PA's. 3" tie, TaT suit, argyle socks. Please, critique it Men's Clothing style, not this softcore S&D bull (strangely, I lack the balls to post these pics over there!)

Disclaimers: yes, the tie is crooked. Yes, it's not tightened properly. I'm not a fan of tight knots for practical reasons. The shirt is Banana Republic, the tie is some cheap ass DH (not Dior Homme, Daniel Hechter [​IMG] ). The pants are a little slouchy, and the waist needs to be taken in so they sit higher. The belt is by *cough* He Who Shall Not Be Named - it's terrible leather, and I bought it for $10. It will be replaced very soon. And even though it's been weeks since I got it, it still hasn't been steamed and pressed. That is all.

Oh, and it looks like the shirt needs ironing! Change sprezzatura to slob.

Snazzy Socks

18. Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw Senior member

The Summer of my German Coat:

[​IMG]

19. Aries

Aries Senior member

[​IMG]

Fred Perry
    5EP
    Brando

Lance, that's one the the best representations I've seen of the 5EP's and damn...those look top notch..ideal fit for jeans IMHO.

20. TheOneTrueMatt

TheOneTrueMatt Well-Known Member

Triple-forum crosspost!

[​IMG]
    555 Soul
    AA
    APC
    Converse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.