• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
iTunes playing: The Past by Vitalic from the album OK Cowboy

Vintage Western-Pasadena Rose Bowl Market
Rokara "Speed" Fit Jeans-Sample
Chucks-Barney's LA
Silver Bracelet-???Somewhere in Paris?
Brown Leather Belt with metal appliquÃ
00a9.png
-Pasadena Rose Bowl Market

King Francis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Goddamn, some great looks in the past couple of pages. I'm jealous that some of you guys can still do so much layering. I might not be able to post up any pictures until after spring break, and by then I'll be sweating outside in just a T-shirt and jeans. Can we say disadvantage?
plain.gif

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
I'm with you King. Orlando weather is awful. In gainesville, i at least have an extra 4-5 degrees cooler and when i'm in jacksonville or tampa, i have a ocean breeze. Orlando is like a big armpit though. I wish i had somewhere else to go for spring break besides sitting around in Orlando all week, but oh well. I doubt i'm gonna do much those days, but i'll try to post the pics of me in basketball shorts and tshirts lounging around the house.

cultpop 0217

I, Manface
Reaction score
cross posting spam

1005374rk2.jpg

vintage leather jacket, zip up hoody, scarf, and belt
cultpop t
julian red
dunlop volley

praying to the snow phallus
1005382lk9.jpg

1005373eh3.jpg

this thread moves fast these days.

sauce and GS jason are killing

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Same old stuff- Oleg Cassini shades Felix Buenos Aires gingham Grifters Mantellasi killer attack Ridgeback
img0402editedae3.jpg
img0404cf4.jpg

cultpop 0217

I, Manface
Reaction score
i just noticed.

congrats on winning sauce!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Baron, the Grifters look really really good on you. Seriously, I can't think of how a pair of denim could fit/look better on you

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thanks Jason. I just washed these and I put them on this morning and they were all shrunken and stiff and I thought - I don't think a pair of jean has ever fit me this well. I think these look good on everybody from the pictures I've seen. Kinda like what Fok was saying in another thread about slim-but-not-tight. Props to Ande.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1 on the Grifters, Baron. Handsome lookin' dog, too. Why don't I live in California again?

Cult, the climate's not quite as tempting, but the shot is still really evocative - great Chicago suburbs vibe, like Wayne and Garth are playing hockey just off camera or something. Every corner of that town's got character to spare. Oh, and we are rightly amazed by cheap's thrifting prowess, but I say you're the king of vintage here. Awesome.

Who, do you play all your own instruments like Prince?

Ayn and Rye, great stuff, and some classic Sauce. What jeans?

Happy Friday night, team...

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
Baron, the Grifters look really really good on you. Seriously, I can't think of how a pair of denim could fit/look better on you

+1. The whole outfit looks great. That's some amazing scenery and weather you have there.

Truth be told, I've been slummin it lately and not wearing my Whalls because of the road salt, and I'm studying at home too much. They're still quite stiff, and haven't been broken in properly. I'm waiting for sunnier days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads