• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you reading?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
From my perspective, the good people of Boulder are doing just fine, but I live outside the city limits and don’t get out much.
Lmao what the **** you know about good people

bicycleradical

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
malcolmx.jpg

I've finally delved into this book and it's very interesting so far.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Finished "We Own This City" yesterday, a good day to finish a book about police run amok. Man. Baltimore PD. Y'all were fuckin' up.

Started "Death on the Nile" which I had read before but it was one of those books that I read without reading. Something made me want to read it again, so...

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
On pace to finish tonight. Ive always been fascinated by miami. Having spent a bit of time down there i have come to lime it. I suppose also because I know its running out of time. This book isnt about SoBe and partying. But it is a good study on the ecological time bomb that is miami. Writer just can't get out of his way though. An uneven book but great story.
16224115074333923705647994933888.jpg

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Finished the above. resuming the second caro lbj book. I doubt i will ever finish the series. Good news is neither will caro ayyyy

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Finished Rushdie’s Queshotte. Meh. He tries way too hard to show that he’s hip to contemporary pop culture. Started Ringworld only to realize I already read it decades ago but forgot. Put it away and started the Mirror and the Light. So far, so good.
Strong opening: “Once the queen’s head is severed, he walks away.”

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finished Rushdie’s Queshotte. Meh. He tries way too hard to show that he’s hip to contemporary pop culture. Started Ringworld only to realize I already read it decades ago but forgot. Put it away and started the Mirror and the Light. So far, so good.
Strong opening: “Once the queen’s head is severed, he walks away.”
I have begun the last book in the WOT series...
Thank Christ.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Only 37 smiles that don’t reach the eyes to go.
But as I think I said, it’s a pretty solid conclusion.
Cool...
That seems to be the consensus.
After this I'm onto the newest entry in the Murderbot series I downloaded.

And I haven't seen as many non eye touching smiles since I hit the books that Sanderson was involved in.
Once again, thank Christ.

Nobilis Animus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Read it already, but I highly recommend William Makepeace Thackeray's Book of Snobs for anyone on the forum.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Finished reading both of these.
1623467748586.jpeg

1623467836995.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads