• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WAYWRN: missed posters

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CityGent
How about neofinita? He really put some time and effort into his pics.

Yes, I miss his pictures also. Several others worthy of mention but oddly enough, not mentioned in the poll (PG springs to mind, although OP already discussed that one) and AlanC, who does trad very, very well.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
It seems like WAYWRN is a place most spend some time in before ultimately passing through, but where very few stay for long. Those who are patient enough to continue taking criticism and diligent enough to keep taking photos should be commended for the effort.

For my own part, I've grown too lazy, and have little else to show than what has already been seen.

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
For my own part, I've grown too lazy, and have little else to show than what has already been seen.

I just don't have time. Also, I'd prefer to avoid a Flusserian moment.

devil.gif

Kentishman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know he posts comments intermittently, but Man of Kent hasn't featured for a while...

bmulford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Perhaps an 'oldtimers' reunion is in order. Like the blues brothers putting the band back together for one gig.

For one day only, in September, every poster mentioned above posts in WAYWN. We bask in the resplendence of our glory days.

normally, I'd elect Binge to coordinate something of this magnitude, but seeing as he's on the list, I suspect my carefully considered plan is in all probability, doomed.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
Also, I'd prefer to avoid a Flusserian moment.

devil.gif

4385414966_d5c0c0ab87.jpg

confused.gif

Originally Posted by NOBD
Ha. It exists! Great title.

Hans and Fritz would say, Mit Schirm, Charme und Melone .

Originally Posted by binge
Sartorial incontinence.

Speaking of which, I thought that you would enjoy this juxtaposition of something sartorial with the word, "tuck."

pattern6.jpg

Originally Posted by bmulford
For one day only, in September, every poster mentioned above posts in WAYWN.

This should be done on and in front of
foo.gif
's sofa, like the fold-out covers for the ingenue issues of Vanity Fair. BTW, you've been recently lacking in Grade B-Hollywood-movie-cougars-hitting-on-bmulford stories. You post seldom, which puts an obligation on you to up the silicone content of your posts.

- B

binge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
This should be done on and in front of
foo.gif
's sofa, like the fold-out covers for the ingenue issues of Vanity Fair.

Or on the steps of his brownstone: A Great Day in StyleForum.

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
Hans and Fritz would say, Mit Schirm, Charme und Melone .

I still haven't got a clue who Hans und Fritz are/represent, but I like the title. I'm not sure about the Melone part, though. Perhaps Mandarinen is more descriptive, or are we still talking about hats?

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by binge
Or on the steps of his brownstone: A Great Day in StyleForum.

A Rockettes kick in the Manhattan style would put all those exurb shoe circles to shame. Splendid idea.

Originally Posted by NOBD
I still haven't got a clue who Hans und Fritz are/represent, but I like the title. I'm not sure about the Melone part, though. Perhaps Mandarinen is more descriptive, or are we still talking about hats?

Hats.

- B

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I don't have that many clothes so my photos would get boring fast.
But, I have a couple new things on the way, so I'll try to snap a couple at some point.

Stilmacher usually has some interesting photos. I like that he posts one, like, every six months.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads