1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Warehouse 1001XX 15th anniversary edition RARE

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by SLAB, Sep 13, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SLAB

SLAB Senior member

Unique denim for sale: Warehouse 1001XX 15th anniversary edition; limited denim fabric; bullhorn patch and Levi's style arcs. No longer available anywhere!
    The denim has been worn for a couple of months but still has years ahead of it. Fading will become only more interesting from this point (see detail shots of denim). I am selling this only because I gained some pounds and don't fit comfortably in them anymore. my pain your gain
    tag size 28x34 (fit like 29)
    actual measurements:

waist: 15"
    front rise: 11.5"
    thighs: 11.75"
    hem: 8.25"
    inseam: 33"
    back rise: 15"

price is 135$ without shipping

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.