1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Wallet in Jeans back pocket: Left or Right

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Vincentec, Feb 9, 2007.

1. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Senior member

Due to a pick pocket scare, and some advice, I keep my wallet in my front right pocket. I don't like sitting on my wallet ether.

2. Eason

Eason Senior member

It's not really related, but does anybody here have fading creases below one of their rear pockets, but not the other? (Without keeping a wallet)

3. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Senior member

It's not really related, but does anybody here have fading creases below one of their rear pockets, but not the other? (Without keeping a wallet)

With out something in your back pocket I'd think the fade would be equal on both sides.

4. Eason

Eason Senior member

Yes, that's why it's weird. All my indigo jeans have it under the left rear pocket.

5. danracer

danracer Senior member

Yes, that's why it's weird. All my indigo jeans have it under the left rear pocket.
    mine has a crease on the left rear pocket and all i put there is my cell sometimes

6. Jokerman

Jokerman Senior member

Wallet right back pocket. Phone front right. I never use left pockets.

7. xchen

xchen Senior member

Just recently switched for RH, RP, to RH LP and while I am not used to it yet it allows me to better carry other accessories which I find are carried more effectively.

8. WorkingClassDude

WorkingClassDude Senior member

After skimming this thread, I have thinned out my wallet considerably. I had a number of business cards and superfluous credit-card sized cards that really fattened it up. Into the desk drawer, useless crap. I generally wear it in my back right pocket at all times, except in places I don't trust. There are some places I'm at where it just makes a hell of a lot more sense to wear it up front. But reading all that back stuff, I may just try it out-front only for a while, see how that goes. I just get such an odd feeling when I tap my pocket and feel no wallet back there.

9. GBR

GBR Senior member

After skimming this thread, I have thinned out my wallet considerably. I had a number of business cards and superflous credit-card sized cards that really fattened it up. Into the desk drawer, useless crap. I generally wear it in my back right pocket at all times, except in places I don't trust. There are some places I'm at where it just makes a hell of a lot more sense to wear it up front. But reading all that back stuff, I may just try it out-front only for a while, see how that goes. I just get such an odd feeling when I tap my pocket and feel no wallet back there.

Smart move, too many people use a wallet as a filing cabinet. I don't see any good reason to move from the back pocket - save in the odd place which is unsafe. On the rare occasions I have done so, like you, I find it too strange to accept.

10. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

11. thesc0tt

thesc0tt Active Member

eerythang in a fannypack

12. bimmernate

bimmernate Senior member

Im right handed... keys in my right front, cell in my left front, wallet in my right back, and anything else in my left back.

13. faustov

faustov Active Member

i'm right handed. when i put my wallet in my back pocket - it always right one. but it's said that backpocket is not for money at all

cellphone and leys - left front

change - right front

14. Redline9k

Redline9k Well-Known Member

right handed, left pocket...

drives me nuts bc all the denim i want to buy has a faded out right pocket!

15. IIIrd Icon

IIIrd Icon Senior member

right handed, left pocket...

drives me nuts bc all the denim i want to buy has a faded out right pocket!

same here ... you should watch for my FS thread then [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

I put my cash in the back of my raf astros.

17. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

this is a great example of a thread in which people post but nobody reads any of it

18. hooya2

hooya2 Senior member

right hand right pocket

19. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

I'm ambidextrous - write with my left hand, throw with my right... wallet is in my back right pocket, keys in front left and chapstick in front right.
    This isn't what ambidextrous means but I am the same and use pockets about the same as well.