• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

W+H Hoodies Available Today Only (10.13.06)

Reaction score
i've got a medium spruce classic fit tiger fleece (from last year, i understand the sizing has changed)
i'm 6'0" 150ish w/ long torso and arms
a small would not have been long enough in the body

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gamelan
yeah, what's the official word on sizing for the slim fits. i've read that they're really slim, size up and that they're just right. i'm a 39" and depending on the company can do a M or an L. -Jeff
I was a 39 chest when i got measured for a tux recently and I have to do L on a classic fit (last seasons) :p I buy almost all tops in mediums tho, with an exception of a The Cast hoodie, and that was cuz of the sleeves.

gamelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bungee Man
Hmmm, I am 5 11 130lbs long torso and arms. I wonder if a slim fit small would be to small.

holy jeez. go get something to eat man!

-Jeff

gamelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
I was a 39 chest when i got measured for a tux recently and I have to do L on a classic fit (last seasons) :p I buy almost all tops in mediums tho, with an exception of a The Cast hoodie, and that was cuz of the sleeves.

hmmm...looks like i should go L on the slim fit. thx!

-Jeff

Bungee Man

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gamelan
holy jeez. go get something to eat man!

-Jeff

lol8[1].gif
I know. I have always been like this. From what I eat, and how much I eat I should be huge. Maybe I have a tape worm.

Sabrosa

Reaction score
Kelly is the bright green color. Both LA Guy and DDML have posted pictures of it being worn in the WAYWT thread, although LA Guy has dyed his to be darker.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sabrosa had a kelly green for sale awhile back, I would assume royal is a similar shade, but of blue. Also, I don't think the reg'lar old tiger fleeces all have that white hood.

EDIT: Sory, sabrosa, didn't see your post there, I'll remove the link to your old sale if you'd like.

bigwhale

Reaction score
Just placed an order with Brian for a red tiger fleece and a basic white slim. Good guy, easy to order, couldnt resist ordering 2 for an extra 10%, very good deal imo.
cool.gif

ayn

Reaction score
copped black slim in M and red slim in S for the gf...
smile.gif
the red is really nice coz it's got black edges (wtf do u call those?) instead of white. I guess no riri zippers on these huh?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads