1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

W+H Hoodies Available Today Only (10.13.06)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by PeasantLLC, Oct 13, 2006.

1. deadstock

deadstock Well-Known Member

I missed the cutoff too, any chance of an extension?[​IMG]

2. PeasantLLC

PeasantLLC Senior member

Good Morning-- Yesterday's hoodie order was placed before i left the store--thank you for everyone who participated. I will post updates on the forum: confirmation, shipping status, etc...

I am happy to take orders today 10:30-5:00 (248.203.6470) and create another purchase order for anybody who still wanted to get in on the w+h offer. (All policies and pricing from yesterday still apply).

If I am not available--anybody answering the phone can take the order.

Thank you Styleforum,

Brian
    peasant
    www.peasantonline.com

3. HOT Sriracha

HOT Sriracha Senior member

Good Morning-- Yesterday's hoodie order was placed before i left the store--thank you for everyone who participated. I will post updates on the forum: confirmation, shipping status, etc...

I am happy to take orders today 10:30-5:00 (248.203.6470) and create another purchase order for anybody who still wanted to get in on the w+h offer. (All policies and pricing from yesterday still apply).

If I am not available--anybody answering the phone can take the order.

Thank you Styleforum,

Brian
    peasant
    www.peasantonline.com

^^ I sent you a email, thanks.

4. PeasantLLC

PeasantLLC Senior member

5. mono14

mono14 Member

If there's any of the grey pinstripes left... I'll take it.

6. Dangydang

Dangydang Senior member

Brian, any idea if this will go on again sometime in the near future?

7. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

hurry, i can't wait any longer!

8. Rome

Rome Senior member

Are there any updates?

9. PeasantLLC

PeasantLLC Senior member

Good Afternoon-- I have a tracking number on our W+H Shipment. As of last Friday the goods were in US Customs and are scheduled to be delivered to our store this Friday (10.27.06). I promise to ship all orders the same day that the goods arrive.

Per emails and phone calls, I am placing another W+H special order. If anyone else is interested, here is a list of available items (same guidelines at beginning of the post apply):

Slim Fit Zip Hoody:
    XS: White, Dk Brown, Dk Navy, Royal, Tiger Red.
    S: White, Dk Brown, Dk Navy, Royal, Heath Grey Stripe, Tiger Black, Tiger Red
    M: White, Royal, Tiger Red
    L: White, Royal, Tiger Red

(Deadline is Tuesday 10.24.06 at 5pm)

Brian
    peasant
    www.peasantonline.com
    peasant@peasantonline.com

10. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

So is there any chance whatsoever for a shawl collar special order? Seems like they are still in fairly high demand.

11. jet

jet Senior member

I'm in for a shawl and a thermal, got cc in hand.

12. mogwai

mogwai Member

I'd be in for the shawl collar as well.

13. Sabrosa

Sabrosa Senior member

I don't even think that CYC has any shawls left this season, from what it sounds like.

14. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Perish the thought of Shawls dudes. There are none in the the CYC inventory. Your best bet is to look to the stockists that had them: American Rag, Nom de Guerre, and Nomad. Brian is obviously out, Uncle Otis and Famous Friends never ordered them. There may be some stockists I missed here, but I think that only a handful of stores ordered them to begin with...

15. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

Perish the thought of Shawls dudes. There are none in the the CYC inventory. Your best bet is to look to the stockists that had them: American Rag, Nom de Guerre, and Nomad. Brian is obviously out, Uncle Otis and Famous Friends never ordered them. There may be some stockists I missed here, but I think that only a handful of stores ordered them to begin with...

Give me yours :p

16. LA Guy

Give me yours :p

Ummm... no [​IMG]

17. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

Probably wouldn't fit me anyway :p Well, here's hoping for a reissue in an upcoming season :p

18. kronik

kronik Senior member

I may have, in Classic Large, a Pinstriped Grey/Black Hoodie / Black Tiger Shawl Collar for sale.. once I decide if I like the fit, or not. [​IMG]

19. LA Guy

I may have, in Classic Large, a Pinstriped Grey/Black Hoodie / Black Tiger Shawl Collar for sale.. once I decide if I like the fit, or not. [​IMG]

Hmm, someone else who bought more than one thing [​IMG] I am wearing a black tiger slimfit hoodie right now, and also have the grey striped hoodie and black tiger shawl collar as well.

And my wife will soon be wearing red tiger slim!

20. high_contrast

high_contrast Active Member

Unless my eyes were playing tricks on me, I thought I saw shawls by the door when I was leaving Uncle Otis. The colour of the olive tiger shawl isn't hard to miss, especially since I tried on that colour at Nomad before.