• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alesha

Reaction score
And what about price for 22L backpack? Cause of promotion I could buy it for 597 USD. Is it a nice price? Or could I find it cheaper during summer sales?

Retlas

Reaction score
I have never seen any of the backpacks land in the sales... $597 is a good price... they retail for over £600 in the UK

supermang

Reaction score
Heads-up there is a pretty good sale going on at Roden Gray right now. Just copped the brown horsehide Virgils for $600 including shipping. Use INSIDERS-10 for an extra 10% off

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

dood1e

Reaction score
i don't think they changed the dimensions for their 22L. i could be wrong

I think the only difference is the use of veggie tanned suede for the leather.

I've been using my 22L for close to 4 years as my everyday work bag + travel. Well worth the price at JP retail

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
7CD12F29-6636-45A3-93F7-CCAA98406A84.png

From the FW18 lookbook. I’ve been wanting a sturgis but why must they put the brand name on so many pieces these days? I’ll jist keep hunting for He old one with the flag/piece symbol.

Also, What is the fullest cut for the SS jeans? O3, 04, 10, etc?

someone13

Reaction score
Heads-up there is a pretty good sale going on at Roden Gray right now. Just copped the brown horsehide Virgils for $600 including shipping. Use INSIDERS-10 for an extra 10% off
Damn, I paid $770 for a black pair in idolbrooklyn. I definitely hurried =(

John-Galt

Reaction score
Lexdray is the closest I've seen, but it's more of a technical looking bag, less streetwear/ fashion.

IMO, you're better off finding another cool bag, rather than trying to find something that "looks exactly like X, but is cheaper." There's always going to be some aesthetic difference that'll make you unhappy, or just knowing it's not the thing you want.

There are tons of cool backpacks on the market. Check F/CE, Hobo, South2 West8, Porter, Briefing, Master Piece, Epperson Mountaineering, and Dsptch. The one I use the most lately is And Wander's 30L in green.

+1 on Hobo. I bought a messenger last week because I was bored. It's been pretty fun to use and play with.

deluzion

Reaction score
I was at FIL shibuya last week for the spot item release, they had ballistic 22l with horween leather all black, the brown ones sold out in the morning. other than that, i only saw 1 other balistic bag from previous season in red. No backpack in the visvim store.

Retlas

Reaction score
Wow amazing price... I am in the UK, and I can't find that price on their website... I get it down to £500

Also, Havenshop have the red 20L, blue 20L and blue 22L in their sale... $672 CAD

drknmky

Reaction score
Man this seasons ballistic bags are so sweet with the horween leather. I gave up hope that they would do a leather version again so I caved and purchased one with suede two years ago.

Emixam

Reaction score
the latest suede iteration is very sweet, no more ballistic but a finer weave instead, still 100% nylon with a mat finish, which almost looks like cotton.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads