• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ZanderRosen

Reaction score
yeah, checked that , not always up to date but thanks.

Literally just ran through most of the retailers on the list mentioned above in-person today. KITH downtown on Bleeker had like four pieces and some of the more low-top/runner styles (FBT, a new slip-on sneaker I'd love but didn't have time to drop $800/try on). Jeffrey has NO Visvim, no longer will be stocking according to an associate that I literally had a coffee with cuz that store is so dead. Concepts NYC (personal connect) had nothing. Didn't get to Patron of the New (not sure if they stock Vis), a stockist called 180 Duane, nor Bergdorf Goodman or Barney's. Next time, I'm hitting the latter. Overall, highly disappointing NYC Vis selection. Boston (my home) has way more variety and fewer stockists, seemingly.

I REALLY want that hat from the LA store opening. If someone can proxy that ****, lmk.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
AFAIK Bergdorf only stocks Visvim shoes. Barneys usually has a couple pieces but nothing special. Idol in Brooklyn usually stocks Visvim, but once again selection is pretty limited. There's also Loit in Jersey.

180 Duane was where the pop up was last year and it is also, I believe, the show room that represents Visvim in the US; Afaik it's not a normal retail operation.

Neorotic

Reaction score
http://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/j495906064

Any chance someone could give me a legit check on these? I did as much research as I could before bidding (and subsequently winning), and comparing them to pics I've seen online they look legit, just wanted a second opinion. Really hope they are as I've been lusting after Virgils for some time.

Thanks in advance!

Also some Visvim tax, my Reno JPs and FBTs:

cH2wx0H.jpg

Retlas

Reaction score
http://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/j495906064

Any chance someone could give me a legit check on these? I did as much research as I could before bidding (and subsequently winning), and comparing them to pics I've seen online they look legit, just wanted a second opinion. Really hope they are as I've been lusting after Virgils for some time.

Thanks in advance!

Also some Visvim tax, my Reno JPs and FBTs:

cH2wx0H.jpg

They look legit to me... hard to tell without seeing the label or the box, but boot looks good.

gatormd

Reaction score
What is the equivalent of us12 to eu sizing in the fbt? Some websites say 45 but visvim website says 45.5-46

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
43=10, 44=11, 45=12

You may find that some of their footwear fits a half size big, so I could see it being 45.5, but not 46. FBTs in particular are more on the TTS side.

Mrbutchsanders

Reaction score
Thanks to this thread, I was originally looking at some FBT’s and ended up getting a pair of the 7 hole 73 and can’t wait for fall weather to get here. Question for you guys though. Anyone know where I can still find Christo’s or am I all out of luck? (Size M)

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks to this thread, I was originally looking at some FBT’s and ended up getting a pair of the 7 hole 73 and can’t wait for fall weather to get here. Question for you guys though. Anyone know where I can still find Christo’s or am I all out of luck? (Size M)

No one here like Christos, except me!
I see some on Grailed in M but not sure which color you are looking for.
Stylistics Japan regularly has some show up.
Stalk the Vis site since you never know when they’ll restock a small supply.
I don’t see any retailers carrying them anymore except Firmanent Berlin has some red ones, not sure on size.

gatormd

Reaction score
43=10, 44=11, 45=12

You may find that some of their footwear fits a half size big, so I could see it being 45.5, but not 46. FBTs in particular are more on the TTS side.
Size 12 is the biggest they make the fbt correct?

Mrbutchsanders

Reaction score
No one here like Christos, except me!
I see some on Grailed in M but not sure which color you are looking for.
Stylistics Japan regularly has some show up.
Stalk the Vis site since you never know when they’ll restock a small supply.
I don’t see any retailers carrying them anymore except Firmanent Berlin has some red ones, not sure on size.

I'll keep an eye out on both suggestions! Thank you so much! I'm looking for a black pair mainly, but Olive wouldn't be so bad either. To be certain if I'm a TTS 9.5 for the most part M is what I'm looking for right?

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll keep an eye out on both suggestions! Thank you so much! I'm looking for a black pair mainly, but Olive wouldn't be so bad either. To be certain if I'm a TTS 9.5 for the most part M is what I'm looking for right?

I take S in the Christo and am Brannock 8.5 but usually 8 in Visvim so M seems like it would be right for you.
The Olive from this year is the one I’m after. Released twice and I missed it both times!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads