• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I'llDieForCreamPies

Reaction score
Hey guys! I was just wondering if someone could do a LC on my Visvim Christos. I bought them a few months back off yja and haven't worn them since. As a result I've been thinking about selling them but I just want to be 100% sure that they're legit before I try. Unfortunately the seller did not include the original box.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone going to be in LA on the 21st for the Visvim opening? Would love to get my hands on some mud dyed Brigadier boots. I'm going to be there a couple days later, but pretty sure they'll sell out within the first day or so like they did in NY.

Samer

Reaction score
Anyone going to be in LA on the 21st for the Visvim opening? Would love to get my hands on some mud dyed Brigadier boots. I'm going to be there a couple days later, but pretty sure they'll sell out within the first day or so like they did in NY.
Also whoever goes find out what the hell the difference between Contrary Dept. and regular visvim is because the dissertation was confusing and the clothes look the same.

I'llDieForCreamPies

Reaction score
What’s the giveaway? Is it how far apart the little Vs on the leather tab are and the material the tab is made from?
Curious.
From what I understand, the tab has the wrong colour. Should be light brown instead of black. I also believe that the "vibram" lettering on the soles are too thick and should be thinner.

deluzion

Reaction score
What is the equivalent of us12 to eu sizing in the fbt? Some websites say 45 but visvim website says 45.5-46

For FBT, i would say 45.5. I myself is 45.5 in brannock, or 11.5. And size M12 fits perfectly without socks. With socks would be a little tight.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Through one of my ever-wise purchasing decisions, I've obtained a pair of Social Sculptress (women's line) jeans in Unwashed and a size 4. Outside of the back rise being an inch shorter, these are the same specs as the Social Sculpture 10.

Waist: 34"
Front Rise: 9.5"
Back Rise: 13"
Hem: 6.8"
Inseam: 33"

If anyone's interested, I'll let them go for for $235 shipped US.

abcdefghijkl

Reaction score
IMG_5171.JPG
LA brigadiers are different from the NYC version. Dye looks darker and outsole is painted over dark brown.

Samer

Reaction score
Can anyone weigh in on how the Roland Jogger fits? I'm a 9.5 in Nike, 9 in New Balance
I'm 11 in Air Max, 10.5 in New Balance, and have a 11 in Roland that fits fine. Sliiiightly narrow but not enough to warrant a size up.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was in LA for work so stopped by the new store. It's a pretty big space but the # of items they had outside of shoes seemed somewhat more limited. This might be because they're starting to get the Fall season goods in. Besides me, there was no one else in the store. Staff was a mix of what seemed like newly hired locals and employees from Japan. Got my ICT Virgils though!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads