• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There is nothing in the books for a virgil release this season, but spot items come unannounced so even resellers will have a hard time estimating what will drop. For example, they re-released old stock crepe virgils this season on the US webstore, it could happen for other models or new spot releases.

halberdklown

Reaction score
@Fycus,

Thank you for the reply! I guess either way, I can't go wrong with the Kangaroos anyway. In all honesty, I've always wanted a pair of dark brown kangaroos, but they always managed to sell out in my size. Additionally, I've liked a lot of the looks I've seen with black virgils, so It might be tough not getting both colors this time around despite being in the same leather.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@Fycus got an estimated price on dat yak? And sizing? So far your sizing recs have been on point. :satisfied:

Last edited:

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
80,000jpy sizing supposedly runs small / tts- will have a better handle on sizing closer to release

wanksy

Reaction score
how does visvim shirt sizing work compared with thom browne shirt? i wear size 1 in thom browne or S in most brands.
afaik japanese brand tend to have smaller sizing but the sizing guide on the first page suggest I go TTS.
So should I go with size 1 as well in visvim?
planning on getting a shirt on mr p. i've talked with their CS and they said that visvim shirt does have larger p2p, but may shrink after wash. what i'm unsure about is by how much will it shrink? any ideas?

halberdklown

Reaction score
@ FYCUS

Just saw this image on Instagram, and it looks like the all black 7-holes are making a reappearance along with some other styles. Would you happen to have any info on these?

Dino19

Reaction score
how does visvim shirt sizing work compared with thom browne shirt? i wear size 1 in thom browne or S in most brands.
afaik japanese brand tend to have smaller sizing but the sizing guide on the first page suggest I go TTS.
So should I go with size 1 as well in visvim?
planning on getting a shirt on mr p. i've talked with their CS and they said that visvim shirt does have larger p2p, but may shrink after wash. what i'm unsure about is by how much will it shrink? any ideas?

Vis S is the size for you. TB is slimmer while Vis should be more roomy & comfy.

wanksy

Reaction score
thanks for the help guys! time to cop some shirts

JL77

Reaction score
Yup, three colorways: black/black, dark brown/navy, burgundy/tan. November delivery.

Just saw this image on Instagram, and it looks like the all black 7-holes are making a reappearance along with some other styles. Would you happen to have any info on these?

wanksy

Reaction score
Deleted.

Note: You cannot advertise here. You may make a listing in our Buy&Sell system (read all the rules, or you can and will be banned from that section - notably, no advertising gift or paypal surchage fees), here: http://www.styleforum.net/f/6875/streetwear-denim-classifieds and put the listing in your signature.

Cheers,

Fok.

Last edited by a moderator:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBBSTI LTD