• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Blancpain

Reaction score
I got the black bandana kerchief (not the vintage bandana but visvim specific ones)

Got any pictures? TBH I actually like the appearance of the visvim bandanas more, it's just the allure of "vintage" that makes the other cool.

Everything above from SSENSE looks legit to me.

frunk

Reaction score
Any of you guys here have “HW Chino Pants” from AW20 in a size 2/3 for sale? Either the cotton or W/L gabardine variants. DM me if you are willing to part ways please!

Blancpain

Reaction score
U.T. Satchel backpacks for FW24? Y/N? White is maybe cool but I feel like the darker canvas needs darker suede or something?

IMG_4691.jpeg

helliF

Reaction score
Got any pictures? TBH I actually like the appearance of the visvim bandanas more, it's just the allure of "vintage" that makes the other cool.

Everything above from SSENSE looks legit to me.

Here’s some quick flicks of mine. I’m extremely happy with it-I feel like since it’s synthetic bandana material it’s tougher than the vintage bandana ones (I’ve talked to a few owners and many of theirs got holes due to the nature of the material). Been rocking this over a grey hoodie and I couldn’t be happier with the fit and how it looks/feels when worn. Patterns go crazy

That being said, still searching for a vintage bandana kerchief in black size 4 (wtb if ya got a new one hmu!) Asked around and there was only 1 available at expo for Black Friday. Shoutout to everyone that’s been answering my Visvim questions, appreciate it. I hope I get lucky and nab a vintage one sooner than later.

Attachments

• IMG_0029.jpeg
    IMG_0029.jpeg
    297.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0035.jpeg
    IMG_0035.jpeg
    396 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0030.jpeg
    IMG_0030.jpeg
    350.8 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0031.jpeg
    IMG_0031.jpeg
    432.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0033.jpeg
    IMG_0033.jpeg
    436.2 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0034.jpeg
    IMG_0034.jpeg
    392.9 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

norigim

Reaction score
Here’s some quick flicks of mine. I’m extremely happy with it-I feel like since it’s synthetic bandana material it’s tougher than the vintage bandana ones (I’ve talked to a few owners and many of theirs got holes due to the nature of the material). Been rocking this over a grey hoodie and I couldn’t be happier with the fit and how it looks/feels when worn. Patterns go crazy

That being said, still searching for a vintage bandana kerchief in black size 4 (wtb if ya got a new one hmu!) Asked around and there was only 1 available at expo for Black Friday. Shoutout to everyone that’s been answering my Visvim questions, appreciate it. I hope I get lucky and nab a vintage one sooner than later.
For the black vintage, you're going to probably have to pay significantly over retail. They basically only make 1-2 of each size (if that) per year.

helliF

Reaction score
For the black vintage, you're going to probably have to pay significantly over retail. They basically only make 1-2 of each size (if that) per year.
Yeah, I’ve heard about the rarity. Didn’t really have the money to buy any visvim until fairly recently but I know the deal. It’s a true grail for sure. I’ve seen a lot of people (and celebrities) wearing the blue one and occasionally I’ll see a red one in the wild. Those two colors coupled with a paisley pattern are reserved for some pretty gnarly folk in the part of LA my family is originally from. Can’t rock those in my old neighborhood and I stick by that since we’ve moved on up over the years. Hunt for a black one continues

norigim

Reaction score
Yeah, that jacket looks great. If I were you, I'd probably stop caring about getting one of the vintage ones. I think these actually look better. The only thing that it's missing is some of the red highlights the recent vintage black bandanas have had.

Dre2D2

Reaction score
Just picked up the new Ultimate Jumbo SB! Great color and fit, it feels very dense in a nice way without being to thick.
IMG_9621.jpeg

Also went to have my Virgils resoled. One of my first Visvim purchases so it has received a lot of love and wear especially during the winters here in Sweden. I’ll get back with the update!
IMG_9619.jpeg
IMG_9618.jpeg

jellyroller

Reaction score
For just a hair over $700, you can have your very own plain black hoodie. You don’t see deals like this every day.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads