• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kami

Reaction score
Ah ok never ordered from kith before… got the green amplus for $350 but will see if it even pans out.
did you grab the 3? was really hoping the 4 would make it to the sale but 5 feels like it would be way too big.

maxfax

Reaction score
Snagged the silk Harmon shirt from Kith. So sad I didn't realize they further discounted prices because I missed the Alta down and Ulmer down jkts off 60% from retail

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Snagged the silk Harmon shirt from Kith. So sad I didn't realize they further discounted prices because I missed the Alta down and Ulmer down jkts off 60% from retail
Was looking at the Copa shirt. Good price for sure on that. Had my eye on the Pioneer's before but looks like they sold out in the end.

Managed to get an Amplus knit from VC store in his BF sale. Basically JP retail but for a sold out piece so pleased with that, in the green. Has some other bits too.

maxfax

Reaction score
Was looking at the Copa shirt. Good price for sure on that. Had my eye on the Pioneer's before but looks like they sold out in the end.

Managed to get an Amplus knit from VC store in his BF sale. Basically JP retail but for a sold out piece so pleased with that, in the green. Has some other bits too.
What size did you get for the amplus knit and what is your usual size for vis amplus sweats?

Blancpain

Reaction score
Anybody go to the shop and get eyes on the indigo kerchief N.D.s or the ones made with new visvim bandanas? Seems like the vintage bandana stock must be running low but this makes them a bit less limited so maybe more people can get their hands on one which is good. Not sure how I feel about the N.D. It seems a bit busy but would want to see real pics.

norigim

Reaction score
Anybody go to the shop and get eyes on the indigo kerchief N.D.s or the ones made with new visvim bandanas? Seems like the vintage bandana stock must be running low but this makes them a bit less limited so maybe more people can get their hands on one which is good. Not sure how I feel about the N.D. It seems a bit busy but would want to see real pics.
The new N.D. ones are nice, but not my personal cup of tea. I'm sure there will be a fit pic of someone wearing them and really pulling it off.

As for the Visvim specific kerchief, they do a round of kerchiefs from their own bandana prints every once in a while. I wouldn't necessarily say that this means they're running out of vintage kerchiefs. I've been hearing rumors that they can't source them anymore for the last 5+ years but they always seem to make more red and navy kerchief jackets from vintage multiple times a year.

The print they did for the kerchiefs this time are pretty nice. I was really close to picking up a black one but someone got it while it was in my cart (I saw them in person in Japan).

LantonMills

Reaction score
what’s up, just wanted to get a LC and get your thoughts. I ordered a few things on Ssense and none of what I ordered came with hologram tags. Do any of these look off? Apologies for the massive photo dump.

Attachments

• IMG_0817.jpeg
    IMG_0817.jpeg
    141.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0819.jpeg
    IMG_0819.jpeg
    138.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0820.jpeg
    IMG_0820.jpeg
    129.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0821.jpeg
    IMG_0821.jpeg
    145.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0822.jpeg
    IMG_0822.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0823.jpeg
    IMG_0823.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0824.jpeg
    IMG_0824.jpeg
    168.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0825.jpeg
    IMG_0825.jpeg
    165.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0826.jpeg
    IMG_0826.jpeg
    203.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0838.png
    IMG_0838.png
    463.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0839.png
    IMG_0839.png
    541.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0830.jpeg
    IMG_0830.jpeg
    339.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0831.jpeg
    IMG_0831.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0832.jpeg
    IMG_0832.jpeg
    161 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0833.jpeg
    IMG_0833.jpeg
    137 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0834.jpeg
    IMG_0834.jpeg
    143 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0836.jpeg
    IMG_0836.jpeg
    154 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0835.jpeg
    IMG_0835.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0837.jpeg
    IMG_0837.jpeg
    184.8 KB · Views: 131

norigim

Reaction score
what’s up, just wanted to get a LC and get your thoughts. I ordered a few things on Ssense and none of what I ordered came with hologram tags. Do any of these look off? Apologies for the massive photo dump.
Dunno which season they stopped, but at some point they stopped doing hologram tags so the absence of them, in itself, isn't alarming.

maxfax

Reaction score
The new N.D. ones are nice, but not my personal cup of tea. I'm sure there will be a fit pic of someone wearing them and really pulling it off.

As for the Visvim specific kerchief, they do a round of kerchiefs from their own bandana prints every once in a while. I wouldn't necessarily say that this means they're running out of vintage kerchiefs. I've been hearing rumors that they can't source them anymore for the last 5+ years but they always seem to make more red and navy kerchief jackets from vintage multiple times a year.

The print they did for the kerchiefs this time are pretty nice. I was really close to picking up a black one but someone got it while it was in my cart (I saw them in person in Japan).
I got the black bandana kerchief (not the vintage bandana but visvim specific ones) that was released on Black Friday. Really wanted the black vintage bandanas but they were unfortunately in-store only and ppl had to line up for them overnight seems like.

dantec

Reaction score
Use code BFCM40 at 7017reign for 40% off vis- not as great as kith but good deals for those looking to try Carroll pants or sweatshirts
Thanks! Scooped a 22L Cordura and a Jumbo Crash, had my eyes on both for a while and was waiting for a meaningful sale.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What size did you get for the amplus knit and what is your usual size for vis amplus sweats?
Pancho And Lefty advised a 4 and I think a 4 would be best, as I am also concious it could slightly shrink. I am a 4 in amplus and Jumbo.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads