• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For a looser neck I really like the Wythe tees. after I got my first I purchased about 10 more in all colors. Best undershirts
Thanks @botzzz and @norigim.

I guess to the former, it still seems like there's a bit more of the undershirt showing than I'd like, but maybe the necks on the two I've got (both ND'd, mud and indigo) are more stretched than the version(s) you've got?

To the latter, I had a few of those before and felt like they'd have had the same issue, but maybe same as the above in that mine are more stretched out.

Anyone got leads on laces? Can you even order replacements from VV?

Watty

Reaction score
For a looser neck I really like the Wythe tees. after I got my first I purchased about 10 more in all colors. Best undershirts
Interesting, thanks for the tip. Almost seem like they could be too loose, but of course it's hard to tell from photos.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saw quite a few things I liked at the trunk show that were on the plainer side and some not FIL exclusives actually. Hooded parka, jumbo knit, deckhand jacket, multiple lumbers, leather swingtop, and wide chinos.

I like the padded short sleeves too. Much easier to wear than I thought. Got one from 24ss so didn’t get any upcoming ones.

Quite liked the deckhand as well- picked it up. Hits the right notes, like the fleece lining and the lack of branding + new ykk on everything is slick. Also got the santome down s/s, don't own one till this point and the grey/navy colorway was great. Some other footwear and pants/shirting, definitely could have gone overboard but will wait and see how fall season + spot items pan out.

Retlas

Reaction score
was it better in the flesh @Fycus ? I have gone through the pdfs which were meh... the lookbook was a bit better... I like the idea of the greiner down jkt and the kerchief etc...

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quite liked the deckhand as well- picked it up. Hits the right notes, like the fleece lining and the lack of branding + new ykk on everything is slick. Also got the santome down s/s, don't own one till this point and the grey/navy colorway was great. Some other footwear and pants/shirting, definitely could have gone overboard but will wait and see how fall season + spot items pan out.
Any pics?

wolfshack

Reaction score
My appointment is next weekend. Wondering how much are the US retails on the deckhand jacket and wide chino? And fingers crossed there is nothing on the deckhand's back.
Were you able to find out the price on the deckhand jacket? My appt is this weekend

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen a vis tag off centre before?

6254586-t01.jpg

maxfax

Reaction score
Also liked the deckhand! Which color did you get? Didn't get to see the khaki in person and not sure if it will overlap too much with the Rodney or Purser in khaki from 24SS.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paul_L