• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Visvim Canoe Moc US 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

gululv

Reaction score
Got these from ebay, fantastic shoes, FIL exclusive from a few seasons back. Worn 10-15 times by previous owner, only tried on quickly by me, in excellent condition. Unfortunately they are slightly too short for me. If anyone has the same shoes half a size or even one size up, let me know, I might wanna do a trade. Same goes with other visvim shoes size 10-11. Crepe soles. Hard to capture the real colour on the images.
http://www.inventorymagazine.com/updates/2009/8/26/visvim-folk-canoe-moc.html
Comes with box.
Price is 175 USD + shipping from Denmark. >>>> NOW 180 USD INCLUDING SHIPPING (30 USD NORMALLY), cheaper if you are in Europe

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.