• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Viccel.com socks

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Socks? Just pay the price asked it will hardly break you - if it does go somewhere cheaper.

MrBobC

Reaction score
I ordered 3 pair on November 29th to try them out and haven't even received a shipment confirmation. I inquired about it two days ago and received a response the next day from Ahmet asking for my order number and e-mail address, which were both in the e-mail I sent him asking about the order. The order # was actually the subject of the e-mail. I then confirmed the order # and e-mail address I had already given him and haven't heard back yet. I know they ship slow, but 3 weeks to get them out the door? Really? Similar experience anyone? Thanks!

EDIT: Heard back. They shipped December 7th but nobody told me. :p

Last edited:

KemalOnyurt

Reaction score
Brand new product line
Merino-Silk Blended Scarf
70% Merino wool 30% Silk
Hope you will like them and waiting for your comment

streat

Reaction score
@KemalOnyurt Glad to see you have a new product line, any idea when I can expect my order
VCK001488378215
? I placed the order 03/01/17 and it is still listed as processing, additionally I sent an email to the support address listed and never received a response.

Last edited:

mactire

Reaction score
Brand new product line
Merino-Silk Blended Scarf
70% Merino wool 30% Silk
Hope you will like them and waiting for your comment

@Kemal for your information there appears to be an issue with your website. I can't get my password re-set and when trying to set up a new account the activation email does not appear.

There also doesn't seem to be any way to order without an account.

KemalOnyurt

Reaction score

@Kemal for your information there appears to be an issue with your website.  I can't get my password re-set and when trying to set up a new account the activation email does not appear.

There also doesn't seem to be any way to order without an account.

Solved those issues, please dont forget to check spam folders after reactivation and resetting.

Last edited:

streat

Reaction score
Just wanted to post an update, after posting here I received a prompt reply, it turns out my order placed 03/01/17 had been shipped 03/16/17 arrived today 03/21/17. I expected the shipping speed so that is not an issue. The socks are exactly as I expected, good quality, sizing is perfect (size 13US feet create issues with 1 size fits all socks) and I plan to place more orders in the future. Thank you @KemalOnyurt !

Blaz

Reaction score
I had made and paid for my first order with Viccel on Monday 1 May. I only realised after receiving a confirmation mail that I had made a mistake selecting a wrong country in my delivery address.

I have been trying to get in touch with Viccel to clarify this and make sure the delivery address is corrected however I haven't received any response within a week. The status of my shipment is showing as Preparing.

Does anyone know if Viccel are still in business and fulfilling orders made via their website? Or should I be looking into my card's chargeback procedures?

Aerostat

Reaction score
I had made and paid for my first order with Viccel on Monday 1 May. I only realised after receiving a confirmation mail that I had made a mistake selecting a wrong country in my delivery address.

I have been trying to get in touch with Viccel to clarify this and make sure the delivery address is corrected however I haven't received any response within a week. The status of my shipment is showing as Preparing.

Does anyone know if Viccel are still in business and fulfilling orders made via their website? Or should I be looking into my card's chargeback procedures?

They always take a long time. Go back and read through this thread and you will see that this is a consistent experience.

Blaz

Reaction score
They always take a long time. Go back and read through this thread and you will see that this is a consistent experience.
I had read through the last few pages and I figured that it might take a while for the order to arrive but I was under the impression their customer service was decent. Thanks for clarifying.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads