• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jepanic

Reaction score

Thanks je, I have the 145 Oxford on order. How do you like them so far? Are they comfortable? Breaking in well?  

So far they are VERY comfortable, with the vibram soles it's almost like I am wearing sneakers. I am sure as I keep wearing them they will get even more comfy. :slayer: I haven't broken them in too much yet because I wanted to make the videos look nice first.

seer

Reaction score
So far they are VERY comfortable, with the vibram soles it's almost like I am wearing sneakers. I am sure as I keep wearing them they will get even more comfy.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
I haven't broken them in too much yet because I wanted to make the videos look nice first.

Thanks je, I can't wait for mine!

onitaps

Reaction score
Man I'm kinda disappointed by the poor customer service I've experience from viberg, thus far.

From non responsive emails, and even trying to PM guyferguson but to no avail. Seems like everyone has received their tracking number besides me :angry:

gnu

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for mine too. I'm not worried about it though. This happened during the first round for me as well and it all worked out in the end. Your still getting your boots 12-16 weeks faster then you would if you ordered them now.

onitaps

Reaction score
I'm upset over the customer service more than anything at this point.

I know those guys over at viberg are busy. However, I think it's unacceptable to just simply ignore my emails when I paid promptly for the boots. The least they can do is respond back with a simple "yes or no."

Last edited:

likk

Reaction score
I'm upset over the customer service more than anything at this point.

I know those guys over at viberg are busy. However, I think it's unacceptable to just simply ignore my emails when I paid promptly for the boots. The least they can do is respond back with a simple "yes or no."

i think Morgan is the one who handle the shipping of the boots, his email is [email protected]

when i sent email to them, they usually reply within the same day.

Last edited:

meadowstyle

Reaction score
What is the big deal?

When the boots arrive you'll get them.

Am I the only one here who remembers a time not long ago when stuff was sent and you didn't obsess about looking at a smart phone app to track your package in 5 minute intervals??

What about looking at the big picture that includes getting an awesome pair of boots at a ridiculous discount - isn't that worth some waiting for delivery?

I mean, come onnnnnnnnn..............................

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads