• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bm93

Reaction score
https://instagram.com/p/3sAgWZM41U/
For those interested in the next 3sixteen viberg collab.

No coffee chromepak?
confused.gif

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what is the current status of proposals? When is the vote?
Haven't started yet. I will once I get back from Viberg.

Speaking of which... I am slated to meet with Guy and Brett on June 17. Anything you guys want me to look at for the next set of makeups? I am already going to ask to look at as many swatches of leather as I possibly can. I have been to hide houses and looked at hundreds of hides at a time, so I pretty sure I'm up to the task. But any suggestions would be welcome. Oh, and of course I'll tell them that you all love there work. It's always nice to hear that.

btw, anyone going to the NYC sample sale? There may be a pair of bison boots in a size 13 on the miniripply sole there. So, if anyone with bigfoot feet wanted to get on that order but missed their chance...

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

netseeker09

Reaction score
After a day of wear...bad news is that I notice there is a second crease right above the captoe line, where the knuckle of my big toe is.

I have an inch of space in these, and length wise they are identical to the barrie last, but once I put them on, I just feel so much space in the Vibergs.

That being said, I'll be buying some 8s from brooklyclothingco and keeping my current Vibergs to wear with thick socks or something ( I have been wearing some medium cushioned one from adidas)

So good news is that I'll be a doing a side by side comparison of the GYW vs stitchdown.

More bad news: gotta wait prob until next monday for them to come in.

Capsicum

Reaction score
Haven't started yet. I will once I get back from Viberg.

Speaking of which... I am slated to meet with Guy and Brett on June 17. Anything you guys want me to look at for the next set of makeups? I am already going to ask to look at as many swatches of leather as I possibly can. I have been to hide houses and looked at hundreds of hides at a time, so I pretty sure I'm up to the task. But any suggestions would be welcome. Oh, and of course I'll tell them that you all love there work. It's always nice to hear that.

btw, anyone going to the NYC sample sale? There may be a pair of bison boots in a size 13 on the miniripply sole there. So, if anyone with bigfoot feet wanted to get on that order but missed their chance...
Horsehide options? and the color

Thanks you sir.

Exdeath

Reaction score
More Guidi options? I think having their leather on Vibergs is the best of both worlds.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

More Guidi options? I think having their leather on Vibergs is the best of both worlds.

I'll see if I can take some photos and get swatches. Viberg has a lot of small batches of leather, essentially samples- sorta cool, but also hard to catalogue.

Cheers,

Fok.

Kahuna75

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After a day of wear...bad news is that I notice there is a second crease right above the captoe line, where the knuckle of my big toe is.

I have an inch of space in these, and length wise they are identical to the barrie last, but once I put them on, I just feel so much space in the Vibergs.

That being said, I'll be buying some 8s from brooklyclothingco and keeping my current Vibergs to wear with thick socks or something ( I have been wearing some medium cushioned one from adidas)

So good news is that I'll be a doing a side by side comparison of the GYW vs stitchdown.

More bad news: gotta wait prob until next monday for them to come in.

My Vibergs are all light sock fitted and this past winter I was wishing I had a pair that were Boot Sock fitted. My problem is the 2030 in size 12 leaves the heel a touch loose but the toes perfect so a boot/medium sock does perfect for the heel but cramps the toes.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elstir2024