• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

linafelt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These were recently added for sale on the Viberg website, love the black waxed leather and the square toe box. I have a feeling this will be my first pair of Vibergs.

Anyone have advice on sizing for these? My Brannock measurement is 10.5" heel to toe. I emailed Viberg and they suggested a full size down from the Brannock measurement, which would make me a 9.5 but I'm wondering if I could fit into a 9 if they fit large.

Jorge

Reaction score
Toecap looks stingy on that particular boot. Can any experienced 310 owners opine on that? Is that a small sized boot?

mooose

Reaction score
Quote: I ordered these but fedex said there is a shipment exception that is beyond their control. Hopefully they show up soon.

I wear a 10 in the 2030 and the barrie last, so I got a 10 in these also. Hopefully they fit.

JR Magat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered these but fedex said there is a shipment exception that is beyond their control. Hopefully they show up soon.

I wear a 10 in the 2030 and the barrie last, so I got a 10 in these also. Hopefully they fit.

I got shipping exception as well, and been checking the tracking periodically to see if the estimated delivery date will change... Hopefully the delay isn't too much longer for us both

linafelt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Toecap looks stingy on that particular boot. Can any experienced 310 owners opine on that? Is that a small sized boot?

I was thinking that too. Normally I like the shorter toecap on Vibergs, as opposed to the longer one on White's; but these look short even by Viberg standards.

Kahuna75

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mocha Roughouts today:

Seem like they are wearing in nicely for you congrats...I could never have brought myself to do it as I lOVE the Mocha in its original form but these do keep looking better and better.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These look great. I'm thinking about treating the rust boots when they come in, in July.

I see you used obenaufs, I haven't decided on a brand yet. You seem happy with the results this far?

You bet. The nap's coming back and the color didn't change much. The risk paid off IMO.

Jalt

Reaction score
I own the Dusy Black in a Service Boot on 2040. Thinking of adding the Derby Shoe in Dust Black as well for the Summer time. Is that a summer time casual shoe to be worn with jeans/chino's? Would i be able to go a 1/2 size down from the 2040 boot given thin socks will be worn (and they don't have my exact Service Boot size).

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tbev