• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nhlducks35

Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_2385.jpeg
    IMG_2385.jpeg
    332.2 KB · Views: 171

Vamp-ire

Reaction score
I've posted pics of these before, but as I was taking pics for a few market place listings I thought that I'd quickly take some pics of my Viberg's as well. Both are on the 2030 last. Black buffalo/buffalo roughout and shell cordovan. Anyway.. here's a bunch of photos. I had a hard time trying to pick which ones to include so I just added... a lot under the spoiler tag.

I'm now part of the club, jist acquired a 4H today and the Manufactum in March after repairs

FondDeJante

Reaction score
From the recent Marrkt sale, color 4 wsb ammo boots

View attachment 1972097
I hope you got lucky with the these and that there wasn't any damage, or QC issues.

I had a bad experience buying from the Marrkt 'sample' sale, with boots that were more like seconds with a deep cut to the leather that had been glued down. Marrkt tried to claim that no returns would be accepted although I managed to get them to send a return label. The boots were delivered back to them a week ago but they are telling me that it will be two more weeks before they can process my refund due to 'special circumstances'.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcoPolos