• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Varvatos quality

Crockett

Reaction score
I remember seeing topics about Varvatos on this forum before. Â Anyway, I was wondering if anyone thinks these boots are worth the price? Â If not, can anyone recommend a similar product for similar money? Â Varvatos boots

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I remember seeing topics about Varvatos on this forum before. Â Anyway, I was wondering if anyone thinks these boots are worth the price? Â If not, can anyone recommend a similar product for similar money? Â Varvatos boots
The Varvatos footwear I've seen tends to be more of a fashion/designer shoe (though many of the styles are classics), but the construction also seems great. Those boots are definitely worth the price IMO - nice looking shoe, and versatile.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

Crockett

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the advice, guys. LA Guy, I appreciate the offer, but after one of the coupons I had the price was right around $200.

petescolari

Reaction score
Of all the purchases I made prior to finding this site, my Varvatos boots I bought are about the only thing I am still happy with. I just had them resoled and I wish I could wear them year round.

Living in Boston this time of year I really take care of them and I am sure they will last me a few more seasons. I think those boots on Bluefly are great. For what it's worth, I wear a size 10 in AE, and I am a 10 in Varvatos as well. At 200, I think they will live up to your expectations.

Etruscan

Reaction score
The price seems high (I routinely see Varvatos boots in Filene's Basement here in Boston, and never for more than $129.99). The quality seems very good, but I've yet to see a style that tempts me. If you like these (they are certainly handsome) and are content with the price, by all means grab 'em.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's