• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Valentino leather jacket, super soft lambskin, size 48

Status
Not open for further replies.

tellure

Reaction score
Price drop!

Beautiful leather jacket from Valentino, in a really versatile M85 / blazer style.

Leather on this jacket is superb - a beautiful burnished brown lambskin that's super soft and thick. Craftsmanship is equally great, as you would expect from a top-tier designer. Fully lined with viscose, all the cuff buttons are fully operable (not those sewn-shut buttonholes you see on some blazers these days), 3 interior pockets, dual layer outer pockets, heavy-duty M8 Riri zipper, shoulder gussets for easier arm movement.

And a really nice cut to boot - slim but with a bit of room to move. I'm 6' / 155 lbs / slim 48 and when I was living in NYC I would often layer this jacket over a thick sweater in the winter. If you're a a bit beefier it would probably fit more like the store fit-pic (he's wearing it over a thin sweater, looks like). The zipper also gives the jacket some nice structure so you can button just two of the front buttons and still have a very clean slim cut without the jacket pulling at the buttons.

This was the first really high quality leather I ever bought, and I'm kind of sad to be selling it, but my style is moving in another direction and I haven't been wearing it much.

Condition is great.. some light creasing on the arms and a few very light scuffs on the back; no rips / tears / stains. Also, just wanted to note that the light patch on the lower back in the photo is just some sunlight since I took the pictures outdoors for the most accurate representation of the color.

Measurements:
Chest (P2P): 19.5"
Shoulder: 17"
Sleeve length: 26"
Length (shoulder to hem): 28.5"
Elbow width: 5.75"
Cuff width: 5.25"

MSRP was US$2500, selling for $1100 --> $1000 --> $900 shipped in CONUS. International shipping based on quoted rates.

Attachments

• 01_DSC1245.jpg
    01_DSC1245.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 02_DSC1247.jpg
    02_DSC1247.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 03_NordstromPic.jpg
    03_NordstromPic.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 101
  • 04_waywt_Nov29_crop.jpg
    04_waywt_Nov29_crop.jpg