• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Urban Outfitters Anonymous

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
lulz, you don't wanna be wearing a puma track jacket anyway dude.

I need some kind of jacket to keep warm while at tournaments and I'm definitely not wearing a blazer on top of my sweaty gi and hakama...

Brinbro

Reaction score
I got a pair of the Generic Surplus mid-top shoes and for $35 shipped seriously I don't know what anyone would find to complain about. They're actually really comfortable. Only thing I don't like about them is the toe box is a little wide. If anyone is thinking about ordering keep in mind they seem to run a little large.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nahneun
I need some kind of jacket to keep warm while at tournaments and I'm definitely not wearing a blazer on top of my sweaty gi and hakama...

Nothing wrong with a track jacket especially at a sporting event, but I (and most people around here) find Puma branding to be a bit on the distasteful side. Aikido?

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Nothing wrong with a track jacket especially at a sporting event, but I (and most people around here) find Puma branding to be a bit on the distasteful side. Aikido?

kendo. it's one that isn't ostentatiously branded. just one small cougar :x

ArliHawk`

Reaction score
Have to confess that I just bought a Koto gray thermal top with multi color specks in it. Definitely a go to weekend shirt.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Concepts_BLC

Reaction score
This is a sleeper spot every now and then for great deals on kicks.

They usually have great graph books. I just grabbed the Banksy book from them a few weeks ago. I also picked up the "Stuff white people like " desk calendar.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
lol at selvage. maybe people will realize that selvage mostly pointless

The hooded toggle coat doesn't look half bad for some people looking for one. Uniqlo one is a bit cheaper but the black toggles on it work better than the normal wood ones.

Yea, i picked up a friend i didn't want to spend money on a joke kinda gift there last week for some small bday thing. No clue what to get the ***** and wasn't gonna spend real money

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads