1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Urban Outfitters Anonymous

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Nouveau Pauvre, Aug 18, 2008.

1. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

2. Concepts_BLC

Concepts_BLC Well-Known Member

This is a sleeper spot every now and then for great deals on kicks.

They usually have great graph books. I just grabbed the Banksy book from them a few weeks ago. I also picked up the "Stuff white people like " desk calendar.

3. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

lol at selvage. maybe people will realize that selvage mostly pointless

The hooded toggle coat doesn't look half bad for some people looking for one. Uniqlo one is a bit cheaper but the black toggles on it work better than the normal wood ones.

Yea, i picked up a friend i didn't want to spend money on a joke kinda gift there last week for some small bday thing. No clue what to get the bitch and wasn't gonna spend real money

4. mlyngard

mlyngard Senior member

A has a colloquial definition for 'insanity': "repeating the same behavior, expecting a different result."

Substitute "shopping at U.O." for "same behavior".

5. c00kz

c00kz Senior member

Haha. I agree, but their sales are very convincing. Not bad for paid price on a lot of things, just don't make a habit of visiting too often. It's much easier to discern a regular UO-er than they would like, not because of the style but because so many of the products are 'exclusive'.

6. deveandepot1

deveandepot1 Senior member

lol at selvage. maybe people will realize that selvage mostly pointless

[​IMG]

7. caseyfud

caseyfud Senior member

I bought a satchel there! It has fringe.